32 replies to this topic

#31 tictac

tictac

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:54 pm

I know of land owners that pay for deer management and pest control of rabbits and other vermin as they are feed up of people saying they will do the rabbits and deer and they either turn up once a month and shoot a few rabbits or go around shooting the trophy head deer leaving the younger deer to thrash the plant life which do more damage then the larger deer and in turn weaken the gene pool too. Sorry if that sounding like how to suck eggs to the people in the know but I think you can have to much land.

Aswell as being a keeper, i have a pest control business and have clients that PAY me to cull their deer(fallow,roe and muntjack). Head or no head it gets killed at the request of the paying client although i must say i have alot of golds, silvers and bronzes in the shed including 2 in bleach as i type, a gold muntjack and a roe which should make a bronze/silver.
not only do i receive payment for culling, i also have to take the carcass http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
The term 'jammy git' springs to mind

and very happy to springs to mind http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
full of shit springs to my mind

#32 Mark White

Mark White

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:30 pm

what the mater tictac dont you get any money for shooting pest then maybe we do some thing a bit different to you or maybe we dont have as many people shooting in our areas lol

#33 tictac

tictac

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:08 pm

what the mater tictac dont you get any money for shooting pest then maybe we do some thing a bit different to you or maybe we dont have as many people shooting in our areas lol

earth talks more shit than most on here believe what you want i dont give feck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users