#107 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:52 pm

friday --- anything ?

I don't think 'Friday' from Robinson Crusoe frequents this forum Stig... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
you never know ...

#108 jonezy25

jonezy25

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:46 pm

Well fella's just to let you know i went down to cheltenham and got my rifle back! :-)

It's a long story that i'll explan later by starting another thread, but would i trust the grahams?? No way!!! I'll explain all later.
  • ginga john, mick1212, redpat1 and 3 others like this

#109 jonezy25

jonezy25

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:48 pm

P.s sorry for not replying to this thread/pm but wanted to keep it on the low till i got my rifle back.

#110 dave goodall

dave goodall

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:51 pm

Good lad jonezy never doubted ya mate

#111 troter58

troter58

Crash Test Dummy

• Members
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:37 pm

well done mate glad you got your rifle back lesson learnt :victory:

#112 weebster

weebster

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:51 pm

nice one jonezy,i'll look forward to reading the details :thumbs:

#113 mick1212

mick1212

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:23 pm

glad to hear it hope you left his ribcage like a bag of broken biscuits

#114 8shot

8shot

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:39 pm

hope the little shite paid you for you petrol . . plus a little extra for a few beers :thumbs:

#115 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:00 pm

result :thumbs:

#116 mikehow23

mikehow23

Rookie Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:19 pm

its david graham on my mates james dunn pc jonzy you are a proper dick head you dident have much to say when you saw me u dident go to cheltenham u went to gloucester. why act or big on hear i would of drop you where u stand i f*****g help you u little prick your lucky so any time you feal like you can act big in front of me come down and we see then i could of keep that gun but i though no are help you james dunn told me to say u go to his his wating

AND FOR THE FUCKERS STARTING ON MILGO CALLING HIM A JEPO GET YOUR f*****g FACT WRITE YOU DICK HEAD HE A GOOD MAN UNLIKE YOU f*****g DICKHEADS ON HEAR f*****g LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DICK HEAD U DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO SO BACK OF YOU UNWANTED LOW LIFE c**ts
he a good freind of mine and you lot on hear are liers about me and my brother.why dont you get the poilce and get me arrested then over all these scams if i did them .you cant cus your all f*****g liers u know my address feal free to come down

#117 paddyluke

paddyluke

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:39 pm

its david graham on my mates james dunn pc jonzy you are a proper dick head you dident have much to say when you saw me u dident go to cheltenham u went to gloucester. why act or big on hear i would of drop you where u stand i f*****g help you u little prick your lucky so any time you feal like you can act big in front of me come down and we see then i could of keep that gun but i though no are help you james dunn told me to say u go to his his wating

AND FOR THE FUCKERS STARTING ON MILGO CALLING HIM A JEPO GET YOUR f*****g FACT WRITE YOU DICK HEAD HE A GOOD MAN UNLIKE YOU f*****g DICKHEADS ON HEAR f*****g LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DICK HEAD U DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO SO BACK OF YOU UNWANTED LOW LIFE c**ts
he a good freind of mine and you lot on hear are liers about me and my brother.why dont you get the poilce and get me arrested then over all these scams if i did them .you cant cus your all f*****g liers u know my address feal free to come down

how is this guy still able to post on this forum???

#118 Halfinch

Halfinch

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:50 pm

Good to see you got your rifle back Jonezy, :thumbs: especially from someone as obviously educated and hard as David Grahem :laugh:

#119 Tis1979

Tis1979

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:59 pm

Are you drunk? And paddyluke I'm with you mate mods have a word!

#120 Bradleymarky

Bradleymarky

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:09 pm

Why arent these scummy b*****ds banned as soon as they join the forum, its insult to injury that they are still allowed to post after what jonezy has been through, i know the mods are busy but surely this should get priority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users