Sign in to follow this  
mikehow23

SO SORRY IV BEEN A TWAT

friday --- anything ?

I don't think 'Friday' from Robinson Crusoe frequents this forum Stig... :D

friday --- anything ?

I don't think 'Friday' from Robinson Crusoe frequents this forum Stig... :D

you never know ...

Well fella's just to let you know i went down to cheltenham and got my rifle back! :-)

It's a long story that i'll explan later by starting another thread, but would i trust the grahams?? No way!!! I'll explain all later.

• Like 6

P.s sorry for not replying to this thread/pm but wanted to keep it on the low till i got my rifle back.

hope the little shite paid you for you petrol . . plus a little extra for a few beers :thumbs:

its david graham on my mates james dunn pc jonzy you are a proper dick head you dident have much to say when you saw me u dident go to cheltenham u went to gloucester. why act or big on hear i would of drop you where u stand i f*****g help you u little prick your lucky so any time you feal like you can act big in front of me come down and we see then i could of keep that gun but i though no are help you james dunn told me to say u go to his his wating

AND FOR THE FUCKERS STARTING ON MILGO CALLING HIM A JEPO GET YOUR f*****g FACT WRITE YOU DICK HEAD HE A GOOD MAN UNLIKE YOU f*****g DICKHEADS ON HEAR f*****g LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DICK HEAD U DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO SO BACK OF YOU UNWANTED LOW LIFE c**ts

he a good freind of mine and you lot on hear are liers about me and my brother.why dont you get the poilce and get me arrested then over all these scams if i did them .you cant cus your all f*****g liers u know my address feal free to come down

its david graham on my mates james dunn pc jonzy you are a proper dick head you dident have much to say when you saw me u dident go to cheltenham u went to gloucester. why act or big on hear i would of drop you where u stand i f*****g help you u little prick your lucky so any time you feal like you can act big in front of me come down and we see then i could of keep that gun but i though no are help you james dunn told me to say u go to his his wating

AND FOR THE FUCKERS STARTING ON MILGO CALLING HIM A JEPO GET YOUR f*****g FACT WRITE YOU DICK HEAD HE A GOOD MAN UNLIKE YOU f*****g DICKHEADS ON HEAR f*****g LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DICK HEAD U DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO SO BACK OF YOU UNWANTED LOW LIFE c**ts

he a good freind of mine and you lot on hear are liers about me and my brother.why dont you get the poilce and get me arrested then over all these scams if i did them .you cant cus your all f*****g liers u know my address feal free to come down

how is this guy still able to post on this forum???

Good to see you got your rifle back Jonezy, :thumbs: especially from someone as obviously educated and hard as David Grahem :laugh:

Are you drunk? And paddyluke I'm with you mate mods have a word!

Why arent these scummy b*****ds banned as soon as they join the forum, its insult to injury that they are still allowed to post after what jonezy has been through, i know the mods are busy but surely this should get priority.