Driving through town the other day about 50 bikes pulled in to a local pub! they were a right ruff lookig bunch, another pub landlord told me they were outlaws and are banned from most pubs in the area! does anyone no about the bike gangs? I looked on google and there a bit tight nit and secretive..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussies compared to the black widows lol

who are you trying to kid??? heres a real pic of simoman and stabba on their hog.    

we have a gang of lads around my way and we call them the inlaws all tazzin around on the vespas n lambys

Posted Images

Got some kids i work with who's parents are involved, it's all pretty mad and they take it all very seriously. Just another thing for a bunch of blokes to 'belong' to and run around playing gangs. I wouldnt argue with them though.

Outlaws are a hells angel type gang. I heard they were founded by someone who was thrown out of the HA and set they own up. You can tell an outlaw by the badge on the back of the jacket. If your into this sort of thing, get yourself to the bulldog bash in the summer. It's an eye opener for sure.

Edited by moonlighter

Their used to be a few hells herberts gangs in s.yorks you dont hear much about them now they must have all turned resectable.The well known south yorkshire soliciter Steve Smith wrote a book called hell is for angels about a miscarrige of justice on one who took the blame for a murder just so he didnt break their code of silence.

These fellas had on ther backs at the top (OUTLAWS) an at the bottom (ENGLAND) looked a bit like that mad max film..They didnt look like your everyday bike lads! moor like a pack of hounds lol

no offence to anyone, just interested

• Like 1

Get yourself down to London,the Old RUSSEL ARMS Pub,now the Outpost,,plenty Outlaws in there..nr Russel Sq..Decent enough guys,but dont go in Patched up..

Met a Dutch Angel ,whilst staying in a Friends Squat,a good ol'hoot even if couldn't understand a word he said,jumped around with a wee French Angel at the Weekenders,had the same taste in music,drink as me,Ran nights D.J. in the " Blues,Scots Angels" place for years,never any need for bouncers,Wee mate of ours Prospected for them.couldn't hack it,done a bolter,never to be seen again,Dodge where are you !! :hmm:on the whole a great bunch,but Fight one Fight them all,no Marquis of Queenbury for them..And the Queer thing ,ran along nye on same rules of those upstanding men of the community,"Freemasons"...

Used to know an essex lad who used to ride with them, he left to set up business as a body piercer, name of bobby , small fella... Anyone know him? He had a piercing shop in holbeach lincs with a fat goth bird called liz about 7yrs ago

i remember a big hells angel / dutch mafia man called sam clapper , while i was working in amsterdam he got shot out side a cafe , it was all over the tv , there must have been a thousand harleys on his funrel parade , i was stuck behind em on me way to work , they were rough looking hombres 8)

Edited by mickmck