Schooltrip

I never got out last week ferreting as It was blowing a gale so I was itching to get out when I had the time,I decided I would leave the nets at home today, so it was just the dugs, the ferrets, a packet of quavers and a kit kat chunky, alot of cover still so the bunnys that did bolt were staying in amongst it, hard for the dogs but they did manage to get one, well Roxy did as the bunny made the mistake of bolting from a hole she was standing next to and she snapped it up, cheers :thumbs:

nonets002.jpg

nonets003.jpg

nonets004.jpg

nonets005.jpg

nonets007.jpg

nonets010.jpg

nonets012.jpg

nonets008.jpg

nonets015.jpg

nonets022.jpg

nonets023.jpg

nonets014.jpg

Cheers lads :thumbs:

Darbo, the pups doing fine mate, I was a bit worried she was taking a back seat and not learning as much as she could be if my other dog Roxy wasn,t there, I was going to start taking her on her own again so she didn,t have to compete with Roxy being the more dominant but my worrys were forgotten today as she got stuck in, doing not bad on the lamp as well so its all good, :thumbs:

Tote, my fault about the title, I was going to rant on about how I think ferreting without nets is excellent Schooling for the dogs but i got sidetracked :icon_redface::D:thumbs: