Sign in to follow this  
jonny10

darcys new book has anyone read it?

darcey pull your finger out :laugh: wrap faster :laugh: some very impatient lads on here :laugh: :laugh:

Got my weekend of armchair reading and then hunting from it.

Can't wait to read it.

Better than reading a stalking book, saw deer, kept upwind and low and pulled trigger from 200 yards.

darcey pull your finger out :laugh: wrap faster :laugh: some very impatient lads on here :laugh: :laugh:

Got my weekend of armchair reading and then hunting from it.

Can't wait to read it.

Better than reading a stalking book, saw deer, kept upwind and low and pulled trigger from 200 yards.

my mate does it for a living has done for years hes got a draw full of gold medals :laugh: everytime i read the gold medals in the basc mag hes got most of the munty and cwd medals and the ones he hasnt got he was the guide for the man that did :laugh: its never rocked my boat i can take it or leave it. i think its good that this book has been done at least there will be a factual refference for people who havent got a clue and spout pish from other sites :thumbs:

been lucky to find a few muntys and roe heads with medal status , these road kill get every were lol,suffolkl is some place for munties , must be some great heads down that way, scotland some place for medal heads and big fat juicy deer for the trained stalker with a good eye

• Like 2

not one for reading books me sell like , i like to do the real thing 3 nights a week.....

My hero :icon_redface::laugh: Nowt wrong with a good read...

Guest thebigdog

just wondering is any one still waiting for there book ?????

its delayed, wont be posted before friday

just wondering is any one still waiting for there book ?????

its delayed, wont be posted before friday

oh bang goesw my dads birthday pressi oh well he will have to have it late. just wondering how yoiu know it late (thebigdog)