UP THE DALES,,,this weeks adventure

Good post and well done to the lads liked the look of yr rabbit pie was it as good as the roe pie tomo youse had another goodnight my big pots always boiling way game in garage keep at them atb bob

no mate,, that venison pie was the dogs danglies

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had our weekly trip up north last night, meeting up with the cumbrian crew, they had Don , and i had Venus.. the plan was to meet at 10pm,, giving them chance to have half an hour on a little spot bef

well done lads ..some good hauls over the last couple of months..long may it continue for yers...dogs are doing really well...

Cheers for the run Tomo,was glad to see Venus reach 40 last night,she has been on fire these past few trips and is running at the top of her game just now? I did kind of predict + after our last trip

WELL DONE LADS,,, WAS THINKING OF YOU UP THERE LAST NITE,, MANY A TIME WISHED GONE NORTH,,ADD 3 QUATER TRAKS ON AND A COTTON SHIRT ,,AND WET THREW,,,,, NOT GOOD FOR THE TIME OV YEAR,,, THE RABBS ARE NOT GETTING STUCK IN TO A GOOD NITE FEED,,, THEY WAS ON EDGE A LITTLE,,,,,,,,BUT ITS BETTER THAN SNOW,,,

well done lads another great night there, good to see folk putting the time in and catching the quarry :thumbs: Tomo was it a 250 mile round trip we done?

yes mate,,, then whatever it was from yours to mine

well done lads another great night there, good to see folk putting the time in and catching the quarry :thumbs: Tomo was it a 250 mile round trip we done?

yes mate,,, then whatever it was from yours to mine

bloody hell. i took a wrong turn on my way home which made my overall traveling to just over 500 miles. well worth it though.

talking of game hanging on newkids thread,,,,,, how anal are me p.p and frankel,, took all the pics last night , then whilst putting the rabbits back in the van,,,, we realised we had forgot 7,, so had to re hang them and re-take the photos,,, ....lol.... pissed wet through,, but it had to be done

talking of game hanging on newkids thread,,,,,, how anal are me p.p and frankel,, took all the pics last night , then whilst putting the rabbits back in the van,,,, we realised we had forgot 7,, so had to re hang them and re-take the photos,,, ....lol.... pissed wet through,, but it had to be done

:laugh: :laugh: i think i put them in that bin ya know when i was having a count up lol

Well worth the extra 5 mins,...

well done tomo i didnt see your kelpie bitch out wit.h u yet is she injured

no mate not injured,, just not doing as much now, letting the young gun do her thing,, tara was out last week on the pie thread,, and she comes local with me all the time