Trousers or Over Trousers?

I have bought the Hoggs Working Climate Gore Tex jacket and over trousers.

Used it in very wet/windy weather and kept me bone dry and I am on the Quad all day, tried all other gear and nowt has kept me this dry before on the hills.

I would recommend it at £215 for the set.

Done lots of digging and walking through gorse ect and proved very good, (not the most breathable though)

Cheers Gary

get yourself a good pair of chaps mate , wouldnt use nout else , atb ryhope toma

Yeh thats what I am going to do. I've got water proof over trousers but they make getting over barbwire fences a nightmare lol

I started this thread in November 2011 and still haven't found a pair I'm happy with :laugh:

I'm wearing these at the moment...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00FMVKC8C/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_9?qid=1384072436&sr=8-9-spell&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Cheap and cheerful. If they rip, it's £12. Can afford a new pair every month.

Very comfortable and warm. Yes they get soaking wet but so do most others I've tried and the "waterproof" ones take days to dry out. These dry in a couple of hours.

Far from ideal but the search continues.

So whats the news on all this gear, musto, sherwood foest, paramo etc?

Anyone tried the stealth gear extreme trousers?

Stealth Gear Extreme Photographers Jacket 2

Theres a link to the jacket, but theres alsoa review of the trousers.

Very good kit Ripstop. :thumbs:

iv got the trousers iv had them for 2 seasons now and are still in great nick and just got seeland criel trousers for real bad weather and walking in cover they are unbelievable and keep you warm and dry :thumbs:

I started this thread in November 2011 and still haven't found a pair I'm happy with :laugh:

I'm wearing these at the moment...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00FMVKC8C/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_9?qid=1384072436&sr=8-9-spell&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Cheap and cheerful. If they rip, it's £12. Can afford a new pair every month.

Very comfortable and warm. Yes they get soaking wet but so do most others I've tried and the "waterproof" ones take days to dry out. These dry in a couple of hours.

Far from ideal but the search continues.

Can't be doin with camo I can't think of anything worse to walk around in, green brown or even grey fine but cama fook that defo not the best look lol