Sign in to follow this  
shepherd

Two strong wheatonx greyhoung pups

i get what yor saying pal but cattrick isnt classed as north east is it? or is it? its more in the center of the country its about 20 mile inland from thirsk.

north east :yes:

:thumbs: notice i said {or is it} lol wasnt quiet sure my self. even though i should no. if you live beside the garrison you better not be poaching our permission :laugh:

if ye lamp over this way drop me a pm an ill have a nite oot way yees :thumbs:

be better to clear up the breeding of the pups. are they genuine wheaten crosses. if their is a doubt. they could be sold as lurcher to lurcher. a good pup is a good pup. whats in a name. atb. cs

me pal whos permission it is, is back from the army tomorow mate could possibly be down there tomorow night if you fancy a look out. send your number over pal and ill drop you a txt tomorow :thumbs:

will do mate :thumbs:

burnley aint more north than cattrick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

are ye sure ? cant see why anybody would travel from burnley to go north and go past catterick anyway catterick being north east and burnley being north west

Burnley is about level with York socko, is travel only north and nothing else :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway where you been hiding, all ok mate?

Yeah all is well mate been a busy bee pop over this week if ye not busy :thumbs:

Yeah mate no worries, i'll bell you :thumbs:

be better to clear up the breeding of the pups. are they genuine wheaten crosses. if their is a doubt. they could be sold as lurcher to lurcher. a good pup is a good pup. whats in a name. atb. cs

thats all i wanted, i wasnae being funny, i told the guy that hickling is a messer

the choc bitch shepard owns is belly sister to by bitch, i bought her off hickling as wheatongrey x kerrybluegrey, i was then told it was a bullxgrey x wheatengrey

the owner of the sire name tyler is a member of this site called little lurcher, ask her yaselfs ffs.....

:thumbs:

are they originally bred off a working wheaten?

keep this thread going long enuff an im sure somefolk will tell ye nocunt knows....

folk have assured me chris knows fook all of the breeding off heather the dam......

tbh i couldnae gee a f**k anymore, i was annoyed to fook a few months ago when the lies started coming oot, but so far the bitch has done all i ask

so i cannae complain aboot the dogs, but i am complaining aboot the lies i was told :yes:

I didnt take notes Dotty but we both know "deep down" that your a messer with a dongle and a dole card! :yes:

so ye admit that ye spouting shite on the net???? ye not sure what ye heard but hey ye make yer own version up.... i feel for ye mate :cray:

are they originally bred off a working wheaten?

keep this thread going long enuff an im sure somefolk will tell ye nocunt knows....

folk have assured me chris knows fook all of the breeding off heather the dam......

tbh i couldnae gee a f**k anymore, i was annoyed to fook a few months ago when the lies started coming oot, but so far the bitch has done all i ask

so i cannae complain aboot the dogs, but i am complaining aboot the lies i was told :yes:

once your happy then fcuk all the rest of them pal ,your the one feeding her :thumbs:

I didnt take notes Dotty but we both know "deep down" that your a messer with a dongle and a dole card! :yes:

so ye admit that ye spouting shite on the net???? ye not sure what ye heard but hey ye make yer own version up.... i feel for ye mate :cray:

Turn it round as best you can,your into rabbiting and pretend over a computer that your something entirely different to what you really are??

Ever heard the saying "keep it real"

If you want to shed tears do it for your self you sad,hunting wannabe.

im saying no more,only you can fool these and im real proud of you :toast: