Who doesn't drink on here?? (Alcohol that is)

Just a bit of light hearted fun but who off here doesn't drink? Have you never drunk alcohol or have you gave up? Why did you give up? What kind of drunk are you?

I'd like to give up cause the hangovers nowadays are terrible. I'm forever saying 'never again' but by the weekend thats gone and al quite happily drink again....... :thumbs:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont, give it up 5 years ago last month. happy drunk, give it up cause once im half cut, i turn into the human equivelent of a bloodhound lookin for Es. gimme a bottle of vodka, sit me in the middle

I used to drink a bit but never went out week in week out,i still have a few beers and maybe a few shorts at xmas but i cant remember the last time i was drunk.   I bet the majority of posters are a

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh:   I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

Posted Images

I rarely drink at all nowdays unless its a nice single malt/port/sloe gin, not drunk much for over 15 years, used to spend friday and saturday nights getting hammered in the pub and one day relalised what a waste of my weekend and my cash it was, sooner have a soft drink, especially at the cost of a beer nowdays. I can honestly say i had a pint of guiness on a weekend away in April and thats the only drink this year. As for what kind of drunk, a tired drunk............Although as a young man a few beers and i thought i was Steven Seagal...........

Just a bit of light hearted fun but who off here doesn't drink? Have you never drunk alcohol or have you gave up? Why did you give up? What kind of drunk are you?

I'd like to give up cause the hangovers nowadays are terrible. I'm forever saying 'never again' but by the weekend thats gone and al quite happily drink again....... :thumbs:

you're scottish! all scottish are angry drunks with red noses who get shit faced on whisky everyday aren't they?

Although as a young man a few beers and i thought i was Steven Seagal...........

a was like that in ma younger days lol,chuck norris :boxing: these days ma wee sister reckons i get philosophical lol :D,dont drink to much these day,few beers watching football or sometimes after day grafting

Dont drink and never have.

I tried plenty before but its all just absolutely vile. Ive never been able to drink enough to enjoy it so I gave up trying. I kinda wish I got into drinking because I feel Ive missed out on a bit of life but on the plus side Im probably healthier for it.

I love having a crack with people that are drinking/pissed though. Most countrymen meet someone that doesnt drink with suspicion though (especially when introduced through a mutual freind that is known for liking their drink) so makes for some funny comments :laugh:

Don't drink half as much as I used to..........went to a party last saturday and got bladdered,then had a hangover from hell the next day. :bad:

I do enjoy the beer tents at game fairs though and the whole social aspect of a few bevvies! :thumbs:

Dont drink and never have.

I tried plenty before but its all just absolutely vile. Ive never been able to drink enough to enjoy it so I gave up trying. I kinda wish I got into drinking because I feel Ive missed out on a bit of life but on the plus side Im probably healthier for it.

I love having a crack with people that are drinking/pissed though. Most countrymen meet someone that doesnt drink with suspicion though (especially when introduced through a mutual freind that is known for liking their drink) so makes for some funny comments :laugh:

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh: :huh: :huh::laugh:

I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

i dont, give it up 5 years ago last month. happy drunk, give it up cause once im half cut, i turn into the human equivelent of a bloodhound lookin for Es. gimme a bottle of vodka, sit me in the middle of the sahara desert and ill still find drugs.

• Like 2

I drink in moderation, moderately drinking most days.

Given up the past and then thought better of it. Don't get off my head anymore, just like to have a few and enjoy them.

Got out of the drinking to being blotto a while ago so I don't really get the hangovers, also stay off the shorts!

Edited by Richie10

Gave up drinking 16 years ago..........things used to get "interesting" and I wanted to make a good job of family life instead.

Some people can drink quiet happily and it dont effect them or the type of person they are at all, I however, was never one of those people.

Gave up drinking 16 years ago..........things used to get "interesting" and I wanted to make a good job of family life instead.

Some people can drink quiet happily and it dont effect them or the type of person they are at all, I however, was never one of those people.

16 years ago???? I remember the state you were in at my house after 4 lager shandies, i had to throw all that spare bedding away...............

16 years ago???? I remember the state you were in at my house after 4 lager shandies, i had to throw all that spare bedding away...............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: