my big fat p***y wedding

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 50's lots of jews were known as thieves and pickpockets, so the jewish communities sought to clear out alot of the bad apples, jewish thieves were known to fear jewish juries for this reason. E

Whenever I meet someone ,I don,t mind if they,re travllers ,Asian , black ,catholic , muslim , or whatever ,to me they,re all just people and I judge each person on their own individual merits .

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met.

Posted Images

After all, your a bit past it now mate, come on.

he is a young laddie,how old do you think he is lol

scott, now you are a young lad, as you can clearly tell how you write. FTB however, is clearly in his 50's... :thumbs:

Sorry mate you have it the wrong way round.

Scothunter is a right old codger :laugh:

:thumbs:

FTB

After all, your a bit past it now mate, come on.

he is a young laddie,how old do you think he is lol

scott, now you are a young lad, as you can clearly tell how you write. FTB however, is clearly in his 50's... :thumbs:

Sorry mate you have it the wrong way round.

Scothunter is a right old codger :laugh:

:thumbs:

FTB

lol cheeky c**t :thumbs:

Lets have it then you ''BUNCH OF DOG THIEVING GYPSY COUSIN FUCKERS'' :feck::feck::feck:

We have been "having it" for the best part of 400 yrs.

Been having your dogs, your tools out of the shed, your alloy wheels off the car and even the lead off your roofs you bunch of fukcing dinlo Corey dordy gorgers.

:feck::feck::feck:

the way forward pal,take all we want,weve alway been the same :tongue2:

are you a real romany gypsy or are you one of the plastic ones :hmm:

its all in the blood :feck:

plastic in your blood,sounds nasty :blink:
Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

Just watched the trailer for that film on YouTube.

What a fukcing load of bollox.

A few clowns that are supposed to be travellers, riding bloody motorbikes?

Where's the transits and the hobbys? Load of shite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: agree with that mate looks shit :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyfPHios-wk

i wish the film on this man would of come out before this, and i hope it dont get ruined by it when it does :thumbs:

id love to see all the gypsy haters say all their shit around him in his day :whistling: not one on this site would of lasted two minutes :yes: if he can hit like that at 51 and with cancer imagine him fully fit!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs

edited to add R.I.P bartley gorman

Edited by INTERNET-HUNTER

Just watched the trailer for that film on YouTube.

What a fukcing load of bollox.

A few clowns that are supposed to be travellers, riding bloody motorbikes?

Where's the transits and the hobbys? Load of shite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: agree with that mate looks shit :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QyfPHios-wk

i wish the film on this man would of come out before this, and i hope it dont get ruined by it when it does :thumbs:

id love to see all the gypsy haters say all their shit around him in his day :whistling: not one on this site would of lasted two minutes :yes: if he can hit like that at 51 and with cancer imagine him fully fit!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs

edited to add R.I.P bartley gorman

How retarded is that??

So what if he can knock me down, does that make all pik.eys decent honest men? Nope, the same as if a 12 year old from a council estate shot the big stupid fu.cker then peddled off on his mountain bike doesn't make him king of the world either.

If that's how you judge people, by how much damage they can do to you, therefore by how much they scare you, then that's a bit pathetic IMHO.

I wonder what the proud man in that film would make of the dog thieving, dishonest horrible bast.ards that let them all down?

Why don't we all stop slagging pa.kis off too in case amir khan comes to get us ..............

:no:

think hed be embarresd strong stuff fighting men on a whole usualy have discipline and repect the total opposite to dog theives/theives an im not sayin all gypsys are dog/theives theres some that live in houses that are far worse :thumbs:

@internet hunter id like to of tried a few rounds with him :D

• Like 1

think hed be embarresd strong stuff fighting men on a whole usualy have discipline and repect the total opposite to dog theives/theives an im not sayin all gypsys are dog/theives theres some that live in houses that are far worse :thumbs:

@internet hunter id like to of tried a few rounds with him :D

Exactly my point, someone with the self belief, respect and discipline that it must take to be the best of the best is unlikely to tolerate anyone who tries to get anything the easy way.