buying new gun AIR ARMS S400 OR LOGUN S16

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont go wrong with Air Arms :notworthy: . A multi mag can be brought for it for £45 ish aswell if needed . It`ll do all you ask of it if you look after it :thumbs:

Im a bit biased , cause i love AA , but i would go for a .177 which ever you go for :thumbs:

a mate of mine had a logun s16 and hated it mate, not very consistant or accurate and jammed with alarming regularity, i had a go and it was horrible. havent heard any good things about em to be honest, but never heard anyone slate air arms, which he replaced the s16 with, funnily enough...

cheers, wurz

the s400 i have been loooking at is £270 with scope and silencer and carry case and had a full service is that a bit dear

hi buddy

RIP HIS ARM OFF!!!!!!!!!

thats good me tinks! :thumbs:

regards

davy

how much do you think i get a pump for to

hi buddy

not too sure on the price of pumps buddy but have a look here!

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.asp?cat=Charging+Eqpmt.&SubCat=pumps

and have a look here!

http://www.deepbluedive.com/department/air%20gun%20charging/product/3ltr%20300%20bar%20charging%20kit/429401

hope this helps

regards

davy

i've had both air arms and a s16 the s16 is ok if you like your rifles a bit agricultural you have to use it as if you meen it and then you get no jams or miss loading :laugh: but you cant really go wrong with a s400 its a good solid work horse and will do the job just as well as the s16 but obviosley air arms is more established than logun (now webley) who have been bankrupt 3 times :whistling:

a mate of mine had a logun s16 and hated it mate, not very consistant or accurate and jammed with alarming regularity, i had a go and it was horrible. havent heard any good things about em to be honest, but never heard anyone slate air arms, which he replaced the s16 with, funnily enough...

cheers, wurz

Agree mate they seem to jam in cold condition,s.Apart from that think it is still a real good gun.Had many a good day with the s16.atb. Catcher. :thumbs:

As the others have said, id go for the air arms, for that price its a steal. If you could get the s410 for a fraction more then that would be even better. When you factor in the costs, your looking at about 40quid for the silencer, and about 40quid for the scope (as a rough guide) which means you`ll be getting that gun for next to nowt.

Pump wise, your looking at about 120quid for a pump new, but they do hold their value well.