fox cub before and after update

Is it just me or is your shot placement shit?

Kyle

Just noticed this question is from an idiot who doesnt hold an FAC....

you stick to plinking with your air gun, and leave the fox shooting and shot placement to the BIG boys...

we can all shoot bunnies at 50 yds, try shooting at 200 yds+ then you can comment to whether my shot placement is good or bad, heres one shot at 365 yds is the shot placement upto your standards LOL.

365yds.jpg

Apologies mate,

I clearly didnt study your pics :whistling: .

As for being an idiot who doesnt hold an FAC, maybe I dont hold a FAC, BUT I am far from being an idiot!

And I bet my shots with a sub 12ft.lb air rifle are no less accurate than what you achieve with a firearm!

And whether shooting with an air rifle or a firearm, shot placement always comes into play you fool :yes:

Kyle

You proved yourself to be an idiot with your reply to my post, dont judge a book by its cover READ the whole bloody post you FOOL !!!

OK BIG MAN :notworthy:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after . Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two yo

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....   1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums, people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums, loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for o

Posted Images

Well i have had 3 day time foxes since Friday. No pics No moaning and( PLEASE NO EMAILS) i am just doing what the farmer ask me to .Any way dont need to show or BOAST i know what i have shot and so does the farmer ,who else needs to know. :no:

But now you have just told us :doh:

i dont do foxing as i dont hold a gun capable but i like to see others doing the job and i like to see the pics so thanks all that post them its not bragging of the kill its sharing with like mined people thats what this site is about init :thumbs:

wait till the silage is cut and the corn is harvested i do both rifle and dog work but wait to the dog men start

it 'll say pre ban or retrieved shot fox

the pics will come flying in so if the topic reads cub before or after or some fox retrieved

you'll know it has pics on it so if you dont want to see field craft as its best then look else where

i personally enjoy the write up especially when a good job has been complete and the mammal has not suffered and also techniques regarding calling etc

more pics murphy

ps oh poor pigeons sorry boys

post-42286-075994600 1277842482_thumb.jpg

Is it just me or is your shot placement shit?

Kyle

1st picture of dog fox was shot in chest, as it was face onto me the exit wound is shown on the picture, 2nd picture all were shot in the head vixen was shot with a 22/250 both cubs were shot in the head with .22 lr , 3rd picture cub was shot with 22/250, all foxes were killed instantly.....

IF YOU THINK MY SHOT PLACEMENT WAS SHIT ?

can you please advise as to where in your expert opinion i should be placing the shot for the best KILL, as for me first and foremost i dont like to wound animals and let them have a long painfull death.

CANT WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS ANSWER !!!

looks like slingshot 82 only has air rifles and is not familiar with the destruction done by an exit wound

The hypocrisy on this site is unbelievable.The guy is doing the job in hand.If you dont like it.Give up hunting and become an anti:censored:.

anti get a grip theres no place for an anti in my books so dont say to me become a anti if you dont like it the mans a TIT end of

PAL in my opinion the only reason this post exists is because you lost all credibility with your last thread and now you post some rubbish to try and regain some little dignity.Thing is those fox probably have feck all to do with what you claim but are actually just a collection of pictures showing random fox that have been shot and not even necessarily by you.

Maybe you only ever posted these threads so that in your mind people will fall to their knees and worship the all new fox slayer :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I have been out shooting with muphymax loads of times and I I tell you he knows his stuff when it comes to foxing and he knows his permissions extremely well in fact he probably spent at least a month checking out what dens had activity in them before finally starting to shoot the cubs.......it sounds like you are lust a little jealous for some reason Dan either that or you have a little experience but no real knowledge of foxes yourself!

i dont do foxing as i dont hold a gun capable but i like to see others doing the job and i like to see the pics so thanks all that post them its not bragging of the kill its sharing with like mined people thats what this site is about init :thumbs:

YES MATE !!

like you i am intrested in all types of methods of Fox Control, a picture is better than a 1,000 words

ok, good shooting, good fox control, well done on your theory of the moving of cubs.........still a fud though.

As before i will cross your path one day....CANT WAIT...

lol okay then! me neither by the way! :feck:

wait till the silage is cut and the corn is harvested i do both rifle and dog work but wait to the dog men start

it 'll say pre ban or retrieved shot fox

the pics will come flying in so if the topic reads cub before or after or some fox retrieved

you'll know it has pics on it so if you dont want to see field craft as its best then look else where

i personally enjoy the write up especially when a good job has been complete and the mammal has not suffered and also techniques regarding calling etc

more pics murphy

ps oh poor pigeons sorry boys

NICE ONE MATE

birds of a feather flock together (pardon the pun)cant wait to see all the piccies now, they are sure to come thick and fast...

off out tonight not long had a phone call from a very distressed farmer, foxes bothering calfs, didnt want to tell him that they are not intrested in the calfs, they are after the calf shit as they are suckling hence the sweet taste of calf shit (only to a fox though)will post any pics that i might get

ok, good shooting, good fox control, well done on your theory of the moving of cubs.........still a fud though.

As before i will cross your path one day....CANT WAIT...

lol okay then! me neither by the way! :feck:

Will be up at hillend at 23:30 tonight come pay me a visit, you will see me no problem i will be the only one up there with a spotlight lamping.

You know where it is