fox cub before and after update

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after .

Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two your worried in case people don't believe you, which actually takes us back to the first reason, your a tit.

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums,

people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums,

loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for other like minded people

the world will never be perfect so instead of calling genuine people "your a tit" who mind there own business and share there interest with fellow shooters why dont you go do what interests you and leave us alone

go tell paedophiles to stop sending indecent pictures thats usefull or just go FI_ICK 0FF

well stated mate !!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after . Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two yo

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....   1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums, people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums, loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for o

Posted Images

I stand by what I said you are full of shite if a fox moves away from a threat why did you call a cub onto your ground to shoot it and how did the vixen know what had happened to the cub or was that instinct or perhaps divine inspiration and presuming that you are soooooo good at killing fox how did a vixen that was fresh to your ground know where the den site would be next you will tell us that fox are born with a map of dens in the area.

I stand by what I said you are full of shite if a fox moves away from a threat why did you call a cub onto your ground to shoot it and how did the vixen know what had happened to the cub or was that instinct or perhaps divine inspiration and presuming that you are soooooo good at killing fox how did a vixen that was fresh to your ground know where the den site would be next you will tell us that fox are born with a map of dens in the area.

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....

1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto my ground when the young pheasants were put into there pens

2nd the vixen wouldnt know what had happened to the cub i shot but its a lot brighter than you !!!

she would no something was wrong that one of her cubs was missing, after calling and looking for it without any luck she would then abandon the den site and look for pastures new.

3rd if you know anything about FOXES you would have known that a vixen has not one but a few dens that she will use when rearing cubs and she will know the ones not in use on my ground as do i, so it wasnt rocket science to figure out where she had moved too, and as to your stupid comment (fox are born with a map of dens in the area)NO the cubs arent but the vixen has been around for a while so she will know where they are.

STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW PAL, THATS FECK ALL....

if you require any further lessons about foxes ask on here there are loads of good foxing lads on here who will be only to happy to help...ASSWIPE...

• Like 2

funny thing is , come season - watch all the pics come , and in good numbers too .

wont be know bitching , just all - well done mate , and good night that , ect .

if a bloke as disposed of problem foxes . then his PERMISSION is all the better for it . pics or not .

PAL in my opinion the only reason this post exists is because you lost all credibility with your last thread and now you post some rubbish to try and regain some little dignity.Thing is those fox probably have feck all to do with what you claim but are actually just a collection of pictures showing random fox that have been shot and not even necessarily by you.

Maybe you only ever posted these threads so that in your mind people will fall to their knees and worship the all new fox slayer :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Is it just me or is your shot placement shit?

Kyle

1st picture of dog fox was shot in chest, as it was face onto me the exit wound is shown on the picture, 2nd picture all were shot in the head vixen was shot with a 22/250 both cubs were shot in the head with .22 lr , 3rd picture cub was shot with 22/250, all foxes were killed instantly.....

IF YOU THINK MY SHOT PLACEMENT WAS SHIT ?

can you please advise as to where in your expert opinion i should be placing the shot for the best KILL, as for me first and foremost i dont like to wound animals and let them have a long painfull death.

CANT WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS ANSWER !!!

as to the question regarding the dog fox it was the father of those cubs as i have watched it bringing food back to the den, so before you go MOUTHING OFF at least know what you are talking about

You tell em bro :clapper:

Kyle

Just noticed this question is from an idiot who doesnt hold an FAC....

you stick to plinking with your air gun, and leave the fox shooting and shot placement to the BIG boys...

we can all shoot bunnies at 50 yds, try shooting at 200 yds+ then you can comment to whether my shot placement is good or bad, heres one shot at 365 yds is the shot placement upto your standards LOL.

365yds.jpg

Kyle

you stick to plinking with your air gun, and leave the fox shooting and shot placement to the BIG boys...

we can all shoot bunnies at 50 yds, try shooting at 200 yds+ then you can comment to whether my shot placement is good or bad, heres one shot at 365 yds is the shot placement upto your standards LOL.

365yds.jpg

=@:whistling:

Kyle

365yds.jpg

=@:whistling:

Nice one Murph. :good:

Kyle

365yds.jpg

Apologies mate,

I clearly didnt study your pics :whistling: .

As for being an idiot who doesnt hold an FAC, maybe I dont hold a FAC, BUT I am far from being an idiot!

And I bet my shots with a sub 12ft.lb air rifle are no less accurate than what you achieve with a firearm!

And whether shooting with an air rifle or a firearm, shot placement always comes into play you fool :yes:

Kyle

ignoring all the bullshit about dog men vs shooting men :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

id like to say good job and well managed. it takes a man of great experience to carry out a planned job that well so hats off to you. ignore the ignorant haters. :toast:

Kyle

365yds.jpg

Apologies mate,

I clearly didnt study your pics :whistling: .

As for being an idiot who doesnt hold an FAC, maybe I dont hold a FAC, BUT I am far from being an idiot!

And I bet my shots with a sub 12ft.lb air rifle are no less accurate than what you achieve with a firearm!

And whether shooting with an air rifle or a firearm, shot placement always comes into play you fool :yes:

Kyle

You proved yourself to be an idiot with your reply to my post, dont judge a book by its cover READ the whole bloody post you FOOL !!!