American bulls,I was rummaging through a few pics today and found

thanks people,wasnt sure if it was ok to put them up but as they were just family dogs ;) I thought thered be no harm in it.Antg,shes a cracker for sure.Any chance I could rob her dna and clone her :clapper: do you know if theres anymore from the litter about antg?I remember there was 6 brindle and white and 1 red dog.The sire to Jigsaw was rocky my dear and the dam was D&L's Banjo .She was the most unexcitable bulldog I have ever kept,steady with other dogs and could be trusted to hunt right alongside terriers no problem.I did have a bit of a problem with llamas one time though :whistling: Molly on the other hand was an evil cow,she could turn from angelic to psychotic in the blink of an eye,as I found out to my peril a few times.She was also a ferocious guard dog and didnt differenciate between adults or kids,if they were not family they were not safe.I was talking dogs one day with my hunting partner when for no reason at all she walked by and grabed my mates jacket through the wire,I couldnt open the gate as she was pulling it through the wire.He couldnt get it off as he was pinned to the wire.In the end I had to cut the jacket off to get him loose.Cost me a right few quid to replace it too.She then tok a dislike to a 12 year old friend of my son,and that was the end,I put her to sleep after that.Just too untrustworthy.Nora was used by a mate in the country,she was some bitch to hunt.Again a very steady bitch with dogs.Jigsaw was kept in the house all her life and was a great working bitch too.I remember going to collect her in 98 in January.It was snowing hard and we travelled right to the other end of the country to collect her.It took almost 5 hrs to get there.The road was littered with artic lorries stuck in the freezing temperatures.As we got to our destination there was a blizzard.But worth every minute of it.Brought her home and put her on the floor and she legged it in behind the sofa,she was the same all through her life,prefered no fuss,just sat about and did what was asked of her.Then in the country she transformed into a dynamo.What a great bitch she was.