poped in to say hi....

well i poped in to a guys hosue down by me who i sold a ferret last year to see how she was getting on and to see if she needed to be mated.. got there, asked him how she is "ok" he repplied... is she in season i asked... i dont know he repplied how do i check ? :thumbdown: went over to the cage no water..!!!!! :censored: he is a nice fella always end up having a 20min conversation about hunting....

he used her once throughout the winter other than that i dont think she had been out the cage,....

she is thin as hell deep into season....

i now have her where im putting her across my hob then she has to go back to him unless i can find some excuse to keep her... i can have all the young he said so she is staying here for the next 6 weeks for pregnancy and 8 weeks looking after the young.... im going to now have 3 litters... :icon_eek: but i dont care i would do anything to get her out of that state...

it really p*ss*d me off to be honest... he got 2 patts and i said to him how are they with her he then repplied " oh they raged her the other day but she was ok" WTF!!!!! i grabbed the ferret said goodbye and went...!!!

lovely little albino wish i kept her now..

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

well i poped in to a guys hosue down by me who i sold a ferret last year to see how she was getting on and to see if she needed to be mated.. got there, asked him how she is "ok" he repplied... is she in season i asked... i dont know he repplied how do i check ? :thumbdown: went over to the cage no water..!!!!! :censored: he is a nice fella always end up having a 20min conversation about hunting....

he used her once throughout the winter other than that i dont think she had been out the cage,....

she is thin as hell deep into season....

i now have her where im putting her across my hob then she has to go back to him unless i can find some excuse to keep her... i can have all the young he said so she is staying here for the next 6 weeks for pregnancy and 8 weeks looking after the young.... im going to now have 3 litters... :icon_eek: but i dont care i would do anything to get her out of that state...

it really p*ss*d me off to be honest... he got 2 patts and i said to him how are they with her he then repplied " oh they raged her the other day but she was ok" WTF!!!!! i grabbed the ferret said goodbye and went...!!!

lovely little albino wish i kept her now..

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

well done for taking her back...but i wouldn't be mating her if she is in a bad way, takes alot out of them

I always believe honesty is the best policy but in this case im not too sure,you could tell him the hob killed her when he was mating her and the ferrets your breeding have all their kits promised to friends,or you could just tell him hes not fit to be the keeper of such a fine species and show him the door.

Guest flapper

why breed from her if you already have 2 liiters on the way, surley you should be trying to build her up. i had a ferret off a young lad who couldnt look after it. i built her up on tripe her coat is healty and shes the best ferret ive had.That was last year, she s in young now

I can not understand why you are thinking about breeding (if you think so much of it)

If the ferret was mauled by a Patterdale it will probably have internal injuries.Give it time to recover

and don't breed from it. :wallbash:

thats wat i hate about breeding ferrets,theres always some n*b head who woant look after them but how do you know that when they take them,the fetch good money where i live and if in my mind if people are willing to pay good money then theres a better chance they will look after it better,i will give some kits to my mates and people i know and sell the rest because if i offer them out for free then in my experiance theres always some pr*ck going to come and take one and not look after it + i get a bit of money towards food etc.i know some people done agree with selling kits for money but thats just me.atvb