Stevens line/strain

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are 1 or 2 boys left that have some of the strong line off him but as for digging to them when they have milk teeth i wouldn't say so even the man himself used to have failures?same as any line

There are still people who have pure Stevens stuff,...they are good terriers,...some are culls, and some are good, just like any line,...some are harder, some are bayers...Stevens favoured a bayer any

Iv'e read some of the comments. Sent six dogs to u.s.a. 1 to WA, 1 to TN, 1 to OK, 2 to CO, 1 to help a job in OK. 3 I bred and 3 of my breeding. Used 6 outside dogs Poker, Warlock, Gin, Dingo, Barney

Posted Images

i had choc dog from stevens strain had no prob startin him :thumbs:

i got a half cross n stevens bitch pup very pleased with her only 8 months she self enter already her mother a demon to ground a very good bitch to dig to

There wont be that much stevens strain out there unless you are lucky other than that it will be diluted by at least 1 or 2 crosses.

I would say that alot of dogs out of this breeding could be dug to whilst still on milk teeth, thats how good i would say they are.

There wont be that much stevens strain out there unless you are lucky other than that it will be diluted by at least 1 or 2 crosses.

I would say that alot of dogs out of this breeding could be dug to whilst still on milk teeth, thats how good i would say they are.

there are 1 or 2 boys left that have some of the strong line off him but as for digging to them when they have milk teeth i wouldn't say so even the man himself used to have failures?same as any line and Ive seen some not go until they are 2 year old Stevens strain are still terriers not robots,atb,w h

• Like 1

Good, sensible comments, lads, thanks.

I've heard that this strain has extrordinary hunting instinct ? Failures of course, and no superdog just terriers, but the ones that go are belters.

Suprised no one has picked me up on my comment about them having white markings, sounds a bit divvy now i read it back lol

It's just that my mate tells me i must have seen some of these dogs, and i'm trying to get a picture in me minds eye.

Guest busterdog
Good, sensible comments, lads, thanks.

I've heard that this strain has extrordinary hunting instinct ? Failures of course, and no superdog just terriers, but the ones that go are belters.

Suprised no one has picked me up on my comment about them having white markings, sounds a bit divvy now i read it back lol

It's just that my mate tells me i must have seen some of these dogs, and i'm trying to get a picture in me minds eye.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but nick stevens doesn't keep terriers enymore, he was in my opinion disapionted with how the whole hunting sceen was going plus he had lost control of how the strain was being bred by every numpty in country.

I