Magnum Traps

these are handy little tunnels they take me about 10 minutes to make and cost about 6 pence for the cost of the spring these springs however i was sent by rolfe and have put to good use :clapper:

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

a good safe, secure holder and nice and light :clapper:

Edited by woodga
I've set some magnum traps but need to make a cover for them. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures of tunnels for them or cages to put them in?
These are good for killing rabbits in fences,you can place your dead rabbit coverside if you want,if you open the trigger wires ,it will let the squeakers through and kill mam.they also work well on young rabbits if pre set in large setts

post-4256-1240225144_thumb.jpg

these are handy little tunnels they take me about 10 minutes to make and cost about 6 pence for the cost of the spring these springs however i was sent by rolfe and have put to good use :clapper:

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

a vey good holder and nice and light :clapper:

I knew there was something missing from my bag when i left your shed :tongue2::clapper: still there is always august :whistling::laugh:

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

a vey good holder and nice and light :clapper:

what exactly is the spring doing?? cant figure it out,

the spring is attached to the front arms and the rear of the tunnel.

when the arms are pushed forward to seat the trap you release the spring which in turn pulls the arms back against the jaws holding them firmly in place. :victory: very quick to set and they can be stacked on top of each other for transportation

• 3 weeks later...