Best breeder of presa canario in the uk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there been a few cases near me that have had german shepherds guarding builders yards etc and robbers put a staffy over the fence to fight the guard dog while they robbed the place.

truthfully?

i have no need lie. :wallbash:

A J7 bred dog, "Cruz"

DSC_3439.jpg

DSC_3429.jpg

DSC_3413.jpg

DSC_1105.jpg

King Zulu dog, "NEGRO"

DSC_8645.jpg

DSC_8630.jpg

DSC_8651.jpg

To the lad asking to be vouched for on the Presa board, sorry no can do, I don't know you.

To the poster about Top Drive ............

He went to jail for offences completely unrelated to the owning or matching of fighting dogs.

There was a video made however of his yard .......... you may have seen it, it was the one where they found a dead dog in a dustbin.

If you'd buy a dog off someone that has so little respect for themselves or their animals then that's a shame.

Top Drive, a legend, in his own mind.

SS totally agree with you there bud yh you can see that video on the net but i no the truth why he went jail even tho he did have a few so called game dogs he was nothing but a cruel b*****d who had no respect for a working dog.. leaving a dog in a bin etc .. anyways he had too much fun in the snow :icon_redface::whistling: and got caught out .. there for his friends or family made a post on a dog community forum i think tht is now shut down rehoming all his presa dogs free to good home .. a friend of mine from manchester had 2 of his dogs with there registry papers the lot for nothing..

anyways ss crackin harness that how much are they .. showed my cousin the pic he wants one for his

this is down from j7 stuff heres my cousin pup when it was at my house a few week back

Photo0158.jpg

to be honest mate with my experience on them my dogs have to big feeds a day and also my cousin has his presa's on the same routine and they are in good shape .. his patrol his garden as he works from home doing wrought iron his workshop is the top of the yard and takes em out on the mornings .. brilliant dogs to own especially if you do some PP with them awesome to hold a sleeve for

yes mate in sanfrancisco it mauled a woman to death think there banned from that state but theres no ban on them over here .. just need to stop in the right hands

Just need to stop in the right hands

Theres the problem then

Mick..