Ok All You Hard Men

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would die for the butter dish :laugh:

I don't use it Kay since the egg cup was smashed :doh: .I would'nt be able to replace it as they only made 1000,00000 of them :laugh: ....

That would have gutted me to collect the series & then smash an egg cup :laugh: i had a pogles wood plate cup & dish when i was little & i had to take it to junior school for the xmas party & i didnt get the cup back it still plays on my mind now some 30 odd yrs later :laugh:

This is my collection of priceless :laugh: Lurpak merchandise,Butter dish,toast rack & egg cup...did have 2 cup but the missus broke one :angry: .Anyway the collection isn't for sale before you ask!!!

post-11356-1239881920_thumb.jpg

You are the Vinnie Jones of butter enthusiasts :notworthy: :notworthy:

I would die for the butter dish :laugh:

I don't use it Kay since the egg cup was smashed :doh: .I would'nt be able to replace it as they only made 1000,00000 of them :laugh: ....

That would have gutted me to collect the series & then smash an egg cup :laugh: i had a pogles wood plate cup & dish when i was little & i had to take it to junior school for the xmas party & i didnt get the cup back it still plays on my mind now some 30 odd yrs later :laugh:

Time to let it go Kay :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet that stuff is still on his window sill :clapper: :clapper: You see Ditchy is so hard he does not eat either he decorates his house with it.

Yes that stuff is still on his window sill, and still looks the same as it did back then !!

This experiment and the subsequent reading have ensured that I will never eat margarine spread ever again. I am a butter man through and through :yes:

OTC

three years on and it still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have always preferred butter but but would eat margarine occasionally. i haven't touched margarine since first reading this.

thank ditch for showing me the error of my ways please. :notworthy:

what ever is in the cuppboard lol, im to "hard" to give a flying fook what i eat :thumbs:
WHAT HAPPEND TO VEGGIEMITE MATE :thumbs: GOT ME WILLIAMS

BOOTS BY THE WAY

Veggiemite???? and you call yourself a hunter you should be burned at the stake :D