ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me get this right...........Brick was beaten by LDR in the comp???

well well well......beaten by LDR in the comp and by me TWICE at the championships........what is this world coming too?? :o

Oh come on, give us the details then? :laugh:

Exactly what i was gonna write......he kept that one quiet, i thought he said his dog never lost a race in its life............... :toast::toast::toast:

well of course he would keep that quiet, hes not going to admit to KAT being beaten TWICE at the cornish championships - in the hurdles and tripple jump - by a dog that, well what does he say......"not a great breed, not my sort of dog and too big". But then it was unfair really that my boy won coz she was barged in a race before!!!

Infact......my profile picture is of my dog beating his!! :clapper:

So fecking what, this thread is unbelievable and all it proves is Markbrick isn't the only tit in the dog world.

no your right he's not..........you must be a freind of his :tongue2:

anyway dont give out what you cant recieve - he has insulted enough people on here about their dogs.

Guest silver09

how sad,didnt he win on the fens and get to the final of this competion with the same dog,also do well at all the racing through out the country i thought this was a hunting site,how does one man create so much interest????????and still take it to the point he puts up,well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

Edited by silver09
how sad,didnt he win on the fens and get to the final of this competion with the same dog,also do well at all the racing through out the country i thought this was a hunting site,how does one man create so much interest????????and still take it to the point he puts up,well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting

Ah, come on Mark. You'd have been on here under a multitude of different usernames if you'd won! :yes:

Don't give it out if you can't take the fallout.

well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

What a childish, bitter and vindictive attitude. Why dont you put your hands on your hips and scream and stamp your foot as well. Utter twat. Ian was right to ban you look at how you turn when you dont get things your way :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I was about to make a reply saying some thing like " well he has done well, and put the effort in with this comp, traveling some miles

and having a good crack in most of his heats, and really arses like "stickle brick/lucky and mark fat jacker/ wilf didn't even enter but seem unable to shut up"

Then I read a post of his saying "internet authority's have been informed" and well, just lol, how fecking sad is that.

Crack on.

Edited by Paid
well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

mark that the sort of grassing you get from them low life harpies on hunters united,dont go as low as them spinless internet bullys

He`s just showing his true self now people will see him for what he is... an attention seeking prick.

reporting to the internet Authorities !!! same as grassing to the police...a grass is a grass end of!! if a grass was in the company of some of my pals they would chop his tongue off if not worse !!!

i put grasses in the same category as paedos and rapists

Guest joe ox
how sad,didnt he win on the fens and get to the final of this competion with the same dog,also do well at all the racing through out the country i thought this was a hunting site,how does one man create so much interest????????and still take it to the point he puts up,well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

GRASS

.... the internet authorities ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toast:

Can you give us the details of where to report, as several of us have open threats from some of your minions. Tit for tat, as the saying goes.

What a tosser! :laugh: