Jade Goody

I cannot believe what a load of old bollocks some of you divs are writing here......yes she was thick ( no crime against that )...yes she was pig ugly ( no crime against that ) yes she had money ( no crime against that )......but save your energy for someone who really deserves stick on the day they die !

As for the idiot going on about how we should be worrying more about the starving hiv kids in africa....well we,re in england now son and we look after our own first........besides....30 years of sending billions of pounds and they still cant sort theirself out..... we,ve done our bit !

Lets hope some of you toughies remain tough when your daughter or sister dies a painful death at 27 years old and people call her names.

look after our own? how the f**k do we? a young BRITISH soldier loses his leg fighting in Iraq, is given a couple of grand, disability allowance (for actually being disabled) and a fake leg and told to jog on (not literally)

a TERRORIST comes over HERE with 12 kids and is paid:

1) for not getting a job

2) for having 12 kids

and then to top it off will try and blow us up?

ye, look after our own.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look after our own? how the f**k do we? a young BRITISH soldier loses his leg fighting in Iraq, is given a couple of grand, disability allowance (for actually being disabled) and a fake leg and told to jog on (not literally)

a TERRORIST comes over HERE with 12 kids and is paid:

1) for not getting a job

2) for having 12 kids

and then to top it off will try and blow us up?

ye, look after our own.

Relax chum it was a figure of speech...or a personal ideal even.....i couldnt agree with you more,personally i wouldnt give any of them a stale crusty piece of bread we got our own problems that come first.......i was simply getting a point over to the plum on about helping africans.

Here's my take on it for what it's worth. There's been a lot of hand wringing over this and yes it's a horrible way to die especially when your leaving young kids behind. The media coverage on this has been nothing short of sensationalised sentimental shite. A 16 page spread in the Sun for what? maybe we should give the girl a state funeral. Consider this, young soldiers are killed overseas almost on a daily basis and what sort of coverage do they get? women die from this disease everyday what coverage do they get?....You even have the prime minister and leader of the opposition coming out with statements like she was an inspiration to us all, apparently Brown will attend her funeral...to my knowledge he hasn't attended any for the soldiers killed in action so far or any of the other women who have died from this disease...obviously no chance for the populist vote in that eh.

Inspiration to us all! hows that then? remember this is a non-entity famous for flashing her "Kebab" on telly and being branded a racist bully and somehow managed to carve out a career for herself. Hardly the criteria for inspiring us to better things or a role model for young impressionable girls is it?.....What is it about the cult of celebrity that makes people react in this way to someone who they never knew or met?....what next a sainthood perhaps? it's like the Pricess Diana fiasco all over again. This out pouring of grief is way over the top and an insult to families who have suffered similar tragedgy but without the media circus or the fat pay check at the end of it. Like I said it's a horrible way to go and especially at a young age with young children but spare me the false sentimental grief stricken comments :doh:

Edited by undisputed
Here's my take on it for what it's worth. There's been a lot of hand wringing over this and yes it's a horrible way to die especially when your leaving young kids behind. The media coverage on this has been nothing short of sensationalised sentimental shite. A 16 page spread in the Sun for what? maybe we should give the girl a state funeral. Consider this, young soldiers are killed overseas almost on a daily basis and what sort of coverage do they get? women die from this disease everyday what coverage do they get?....You even have the prime minister and leader of the opposition coming out with statements like she was an inspiration to us all, apparently Brown will attend her funeral...to my knowledge he hasn't attended any for the soldiers killed in action so far or any of the other women who have died from this disease...obviously no chance for the populist vote in that eh.

Inspiration to us all! hows that then? remember this is a non-entity famous for flashing her "Kebab" on telly and being branded a racist bully and somehow managed to carve out a career for herself. Hardly the criteria for inspiring us to better things or a role model for young impressionable girls is it?.....What is it about the cult of celebrity that makes people react in this way to someone who they never knew or met?....what next a sainthood perhaps? it's like the Pricess Diana fiasco all over again. This out pouring of grief is way over the top and an insult to families who have suffered similar tragedgy but without the media circus or the fat pay check at the end of it. Like I said it's a horrible way to go and especially at a young age with young children but spare me the false sentimental grief stricken comments :doh:

Absolutely 100% Cock on mate!

I'm sure Max Clifford really is upset.............he's going to have to find another money cow now. However in todays society where we seem to "Luuuv" the celebrbity he will not find it hard. I for one did not "celebrate" her life nor her death. It must be insulting for all the normal, clever, moral, talented women who are in the same predicament. I'm just glad the "circus" is over.......well nearly, I'm sure Max has a few more quid to squeeze out of it somehow.

Swampy

I'm sure Max Clifford really is upset.............he's going to have to find another money cow now. However in todays society where we seem to "Luuuv" the celebrbity he will not find it hard. I for one did not "celebrate" her life nor her death. It must be insulting for all the normal, clever, moral, talented women who are in the same predicament. I'm just glad the "circus" is over.......well nearly, I'm sure Max has a few more quid to squeeze out of it somehow.

Swampy

SAD BUT TRUE

Swampy

SAD BUT TRUE

Kinell,

You agree with me?!!!!!!!!

Swampy

Ninging in shock

Guest Catcher
Would i be the only one who hopes that her mother and husband have no say in the money that was raised for her sons i dont trust them one bit .

Why are we talking about this .catcher