why does everyone jump to conclusions? the pic was takin back at the ranch, who said the dogs were'nt hosed down first to see if any damage, that photo could of been taken 1 or 2 hours after the dig, whats everyone's problem, time of the month or what?

they had a go at you once for killing a club did'nt they

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grubygrafter

Incidentally, i would not have expected to see the vixen in with the cubs. She (and the dog fox) would be out mooching the countryside for food. From what little i have seen. :good:

done a call out this week and not only bolted cubs but also a dog fox. :icon_eek: have also seen vixens laying in with cubs. not the norm i know. but it does happen. i put it down to some heavy rain. over the last few days :)

they was shot by the landowner to protect his lambs an birds.

Yes, of course unusual things do happen from time to time, but i was speaking generally. I have seen many unusual things happen when out with the terriers, but they cannot be seen as being the norm. Many years ago we were moving some cubs for a farmer and the vixern bolted with a cub in her mouth! I have had adult foxes to ground in earths every month of the year, but, generally speaking from april to september they live above ground. :good: JMHO.

:good: fair comment. :) if you want unusual shaggy. i once had a decent little foxing bitch called maddy. that bolted a vixen out of an old farm dump. thinking she was at something else we dug through to her laying with cubs. she did'nt harm them and did'nt want away from them. this bitch hated foxes and would shake them long after they were dead it was as if she wanted to suckle them. the only reason i can come up with was that she lost a litter of seven pups after an emergency c/section earlier in the year. :( yis cs

maddy

maddy7ar.jpg

one story I always remeber my uncle telling me was when he re-tired a little jack russell bitch at the age of thirteen, he never did much with her so she hadn't had a hard life by most people standards, but she was always a grand little bitch for moving cubs when the need arose, they once put her in a place and she bolted the vixen relatively quickly, the bitch stayed in for another 30mins, thinking something had gone amiss because she stopped baying they started to dig! what they found was 'spider' huddled up to four cubs as if she was keeping them warm, they retired her after that day as it was one to remember! I wouldn't have ever believed him but me dad was there to varify it! that story still makes me smile!

Some of the best fox dogs i have seen have had a funny dislike of tackling small cubs...sure they would go into bigger cubs, but smaller ones, it seems like they are just "above" killing such small creatures...ive seen the same with ratting dogs...when they find smaller rats in nests etc?...

Kye,..

Guest MOLLY
the same with ratting dogs...when they find smaller rats in nests etc?...

Kye,..

Yep...when Molly had one in her mouth she spat it out like it was poisoned, then wouldnt tackle any small ones :blink: Millets dog Rip...just eats them all :sick: :laugh:

MOLL.

no mate,it was for killing a vixen! aint arsed no more mate, i get on with what i do and on the last note,you wont find my pic's on ere again no matter how tame they are, sick of critts,but to them its away of life! :whistle:

Its a shame some of these wankers make decent lads like you stop posting pics for the rest of us to enjoy,f*****g busy body arseholes :realmad: :realmad:

no mate,it was for killing a vixen! aint arsed no more mate, i get on with what i do and on the last note,you wont find my pic's on ere again no matter how tame they are, sick of critts,but to them its away of life! :whistle:

Its a shame some of these wankers make decent lads like you stop posting pics for the rest of us to enjoy,f*****g busy body arseholes :realmad: :realmad:

well said peg there are a lot of wankers on this site if the men of 1950s terrier men lurcher men shooting men and so on could see half of these idiots on her they would give them a good slap we are all working class we should all stick toghether but it doesnt seem that way nowadays :realmad: :good:

Dont stop for fucksake, this stuff is pure gold :D

Everytime i get bored from now on im going to post that my plummer killed a bear or a lion and piss myself as people jump all over it.

Its like the jerry springer show for fucks sake :ph34r:

By the way my pat-x just killed a sealion, and not a cub either :tongue2:

:laugh: Fecking hell lads 6 pages over 4 cubs lol :laugh: Keyboard warriors always come out over the summer. I think kane is taking some undue stick here. He may be a messer. He may be a piss taker and ok he may be a wanker but he's a more genuine guy than many on here :good:
:laugh: Fecking hell lads 6 pages over 4 cubs lol :laugh: Keyboard warriors always come out over the summer. I think kane is taking some undue stick here. He may be a messer. He may be a piss taker and ok he may be a wanker but he's a more genuine guy than many on here :good:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I aint going to argue with that statement :D

Guest buster

:good: fair comment. :) if you want unusual shaggy. i once had a decent little foxing bitch called maddy. that bolted a vixen out of an old farm dump. thinking she was at something else we dug through to her laying with cubs. she did'nt harm them and did'nt want away from them. this bitch hated foxes and would shake them long after they were dead it was as if she wanted to suckle them. the only reason i can come up with was that she lost a litter of seven pups after an emergency c/section earlier in the year. :( yis cs

maddy

maddy7ar.jpg

My bitch wont kill young cubs but she will kill any adult fox. Everytime she comes in season she as a fantom pregnancy if i dont breed with her she comes in milk and when i bred her daughter she went in and curled up and fed the pups.

At the minute she is having a fantom pregnancy she is going around picking up childrens toys and mobile phones, tv remotes and curling up with them and when you try and take them off her she goes to bite you but she wont hurt you....She as lost a few pups before i think that is why she is like this, its like she is going a bit barmy....so there is more than more bitch like it then. :good::good::good: