• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moomin300uk
Not a nice picture in my eye's it's like killing 6wk old pup's for sport..

Millet

millet 6 weeks 6 months it still a pest that needs killed!! sometimes there is a difference between sport and pest control if they were getting fat on your birds or lambs you would want them away you sound like a right puff :icon_eek:

DSCF0587.jpg

Sorry it offended anyone but they were not killed for sport they were despatched for pest control reasons :angry: Had a phone call yesterday morning from the gamekeeper and farmer asking me to check some earths as the farmer had been losing poultry and on a numorous ocasions had seens a fox heading in the direction of some small earths .SO there you have it folks once again appoligies sorry to those it offended :no:

A dog with a collar on that looks like its never been dirty in its life and a picture taken in the garden.

A doubting person might suggest the picture is staged...

Typical plummer stuff killing cubs and claiming it to be the bees knees.

Wheres the vixen ?

A dog with a collar on that looks like its never been dirty in its life and a picture taken in the garden.

Wheres the vixen ?

HERE WE GO AGAIN PICTURE WIYH PLUMMER TERRIER SO IT MUST BE STAGED :realmad: BRIAN MAY HAVE DONE THAT BUT I DONT SO STOP BEEN SILLY.ITS folks like you that insite the trouble on these forums :no::no:

Wheres the vixen ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wheres the vixen ?

Took the words right outta my mouth. Why take them home ?

[/quo

here we go yet again :laugh::laugh:

What have you done to me.. :laugh: .. here's a pic i took earlier of what the pup get's up to most of the time during the day..what a little shi.t.. :D ..

On a more serious note he's a little pearler his nose is starting to kick in on the rat's i let him mark a pipe yesterday that i knew there was one in and he was screaming the place down..he also marked a piece of box section with one in aswell.. :good: .. he's been on a couple of kill's now( rat's) and he's over the moon walking about with a dead one in his mouth..but not ready for one on his own yet shame really i found a cub set yesterday and i would of stuck him in it if he was killing.. :D ..

I cant remember the other lad's name who got the pup but how's it coming on..

Cheer's.. :good: ..

Millet

double standards?