I dont lie or stage anything about my dogs.PEOPLE who know me can vouch for that as i said this morning sorry if offended anyone i even emailed the moderators of the site and asked it to be taken down as i did not want the topic to be another long drawn out silly plummer terrier slagging match. :(

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lads,i seen it all now,you going on about putting pics of cubs and shit,like the bloke said ,he has a phone call off someone asking him to have a look,as for his dogs looking like they aint seen much work,i have a 10 year old russel that aint marked up a grest deal,she is a good bitch and bays well and sticks her ground until we come down on top of her,she has a few nicks here and there which all dogs will receive and is 100 percent on fox,or does this mean that your dog only works if it dirty and marked up,i get asked all summer to sort foxes out and if i want to keep my permission and going on that most of the farmers are personal freinds of mine who are busy 7 days a week i always oblige,if you lads dont like the pics of cubs maybe you have no understanding of the difference of sport and pestcontrol,i enjoy the sport and enjoy going out each winter with like minded mates going around our estates doing the fox control,in return we get pigeon shooting amongst other things in return,but for me its watching good ground dogs doing what they are meant to do,i take no pleasure of killing cubs in the summer but from a farmers point of view they want them gone,all the foxes that we dig are killed as quickly and humanely as possible,jesus christ i cannot stand shooting foxes and every summer if i cant get the fox with dog we have to use the rifle,the jobs got to be done either way,we live in the real world boys not the world those antis live in and at the end of the day yorkie was protecting game and was doing a legal activity,yorkie is obviousdly proud of his dogs and having done a good job and thinking this is a hunting website he has put up his pics,i have to ferret in the summer on 1 estate and we have to kill rabbits that are no bigger than your hands, i always take pics as quite often it good to show new estates that you will do as they ask no matter what time of the year,recently i been shooting crows (branchers)these birds cannot even fly yet,this goes on all the time all over the country and has to be done,it basically the same as dispatching cubs ,dont hear no one raving on about that.job well done yorkie mate

I agree with a lot of what you say,but none of that was in the post was it?

Just a picture of 2 terriers and 4 dead cubs.A lot of us have and will get asked to deal with cubs.You can discuss the pros and cons but I dont know many that would bother to take a pic unless they are trying to be controversial.The one terrier with the collar on looks fairly old but I havnt seen any pics of it on here in winter with adult foxes.

well lads,i seen it all now,you going on about putting pics of cubs and shit,like the bloke said ,he has a phone call off someone asking him to have a look,as for his dogs looking like they aint seen much work,i have a 10 year old russel that aint marked up a grest deal,she is a good bitch and bays well and sticks her ground until we come down on top of her,she has a few nicks here and there which all dogs will receive and is 100 percent on fox,or does this mean that your dog only works if it dirty and marked up,i get asked all summer to sort foxes out and if i want to keep my permission and going on that most of the farmers are personal freinds of mine who are busy 7 days a week i always oblige,if you lads dont like the pics of cubs maybe you have no understanding of the difference of sport and pestcontrol,i enjoy the sport and enjoy going out each winter with like minded mates going around our estates doing the fox control,in return we get pigeon shooting amongst other things in return,but for me its watching good ground dogs doing what they are meant to do,i take no pleasure of killing cubs in the summer but from a farmers point of view they want them gone,all the foxes that we dig are killed as quickly and humanely as possible,jesus christ i cannot stand shooting foxes and every summer if i cant get the fox with dog we have to use the rifle,the jobs got to be done either way,we live in the real world boys not the world those antis live in and at the end of the day yorkie was protecting game and was doing a legal activity,yorkie is obviousdly proud of his dogs and having done a good job and thinking this is a hunting website he has put up his pics,i have to ferret in the summer on 1 estate and we have to kill rabbits that are no bigger than your hands, i always take pics as quite often it good to show new estates that you will do as they ask no matter what time of the year,recently i been shooting crows (branchers)these birds cannot even fly yet,this goes on all the time all over the country and has to be done,it basically the same as dispatching cubs ,dont hear no one raving on about that.job well done yorkie mate

Just a picture of 2 terriers and 4 dead cubs.A lot of us have and will get asked to deal with cubs.You can discuss the pros and cons but I dont know many that would bother to take a pic unless they are trying to be controversial.The one terrier with the collar on looks fairly old but I havnt seen any pics of it on here in winter with adult foxes.

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

THE above photo was of a vixen taken on permission withconsent of the gamekeeper dug to and dispatched with shotgun . protecting game birds

why is it that you have too put a picture up too prove a point.we all no [bANNED TEXT] our dogs can do so surely that is enough.have some crackin times with my dogs but that is as far as it goes.like to come on here for a bit of fun not to get into bullshit rows all the time.we are all on the same side so lets stick together.

not slagging yb off its just that a lot of people do not believe you unless you put a pic up.ive done the same as yb but i just do not put pics up.fair play to the lad for doing [bANNED TEXT] we are all asked to do.

not slagging yb off its just that a lot of people do not believe you unless you put a pic up.ive done the same as yb but i just do not put pics up.fair play to the lad for doing [bANNED TEXT] we are all asked to do.

Guest grubygrafter

:good: good to see any terrier doing its job. ive a soft spot for the old dogs.

still think the first pic was a crap choice but hey credit were credits due. heres my old dog

eleven now after a call out today

trusty

img14761mg.jpg

just like to add this was on permission in the protection of stock and the fox was humanely shot by the landowner

Guest Haggler
Aint on about anyones dog mate :laugh::laugh: ,just the way folk go on and on bout f**k all :cry:

And in the time it has taken to beat up on Yorkiboy about the 4 fox pups probably two dozen of the little b*****ds have been run over on a roadway somewhere between here and there. We are all just one man, one dog, just how much damage can we really do? It was pest control, leave it at that.

:good: Yorkiboy

Haggler