anyone seen this?

Dont seem right to me....by the sound of it there was at least 2 men in the home and they stabbed and killed a 17 year old kid.....why not just kick f**k out of him !........i know if i found someone in my gaff they certainly wouldnt get out again........but come on,killing them !

What if the 17 yr old kid pulled a knife first ....he deserves all he got ....just my opinion

Dont seem right to me....by the sound of it there was at least 2 men in the home and they stabbed and killed a 17 year old kid.....why not just kick f**k out of him !........i know if i found someone in my gaff they certainly wouldnt get out again........but come on,killing them !

What if the 17 yr old kid pulled a knife first ....he deserves all he got ....just my opinion

too [bANNED TEXT]

being a law abiding citizen i would do just what the police want us to do and let a burglar kill me before i attack him

leaving him to rape my wife kill my children and then bugger off never to be seen again because the police are to busy catching speeders

being a law abiding citizen i would do just what the police want us to do and let a burglar kill me before i attack him

leaving him to rape my wife kill my children and then bugger off never to be seen again because the police are to busy catching speeders

Or out after one man and his Lurcher!!!

It'll be interesting to get the whole story but i think the majority think that he's right in what he did maybe stabbing and killing was a bit harsh but like someone said earlier maybe the burgular had the knife to start with and the owner took it off him? Theres been a few burglaries round here lately and one last week was when the parents had gone to work and the daughter was in the shower someone went in and robbed the house :censored: they don't care about what was robbed just the fact that their daughter was in the shower and what if she'd got out a bit earlier and seen his face? would he have just left the house? maybe not. i know one thing if it was me i'd hunt the f****r down! :gunsmilie: