anyone seen this?

Dont seem right to me....by the sound of it there was at least 2 men in the home and they stabbed and killed a 17 year old kid.....why not just kick f**k out of him !........i know if i found someone in my gaff they certainly wouldnt get out again........but come on,killing them !

Guest manda
Dont seem right to me....by the sound of it there was at least 2 men in the home and they stabbed and killed a 17 year old kid.....why not just kick f**k out of him !........i know if i found someone in my gaff they certainly wouldnt get out again........but come on,killing them !

But people think differently in certain situations, If i was being robbed id pick the 1st most dangerous thing up and use it, i tend to act now think later.

It's a job to know what to say when something like this happens. We all react differently to different situations, and only the people who were there at the time know exactly what happened that night. :yes:

Not sure about stabbing him (dont have any sympathoy (spell) for him though)

But he could get baseball bat around knees.

Its the own twats fault though.

Anyone remember a few years back when a farmer shot a burglar, he went down for manslaughter too ( i think)

He shouldn't have been there, end of story, if he wasn't robbing he wouldn't have been killed.

I would protect my home aswell, not sure if i would stab someone unless i thought me or my daughter were in danger but no-one knows how they would react until it happens.

Tyson won a world title at 20yrs old, like to see you and a mate kick fcuk out of him 3 yrs earlier. ;)

I'ts a hard situation to judge without the full facts.