REMEMBER THESE things you dont see now

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for old fashioned sweets this is a great site....had a gift box off them....parmer violets, sherbert dipers,space dust,love hearts.....all the sweets you can remember from when you were a kid are on this site i love it

http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/catalog/index...CFQsyQgodBHUYqA

(edited to correct spelling mistake)

Edited by JPTfellterrier

evil keneval, tooty frooty's, 6ft long curly wurlys ( in swear they where that long), harrington jackets, ribble buses, redifusion tv's ( with the knob on the window sill), coke in metal cans and glass bottles, cresta ( its frothy man), spangles, 10 hole doc martens , harrington jackets, raleigh grifter, the latest release on 45 vinyl, 8 tracks, 20ft long fibre glass aerials mounted to the gutter of your car, feu orange ( car freshner), cornish pasty shoes i could go on, but i am begining to show my age.

cheers

sean

evil keneval, tooty frooty's, 6ft long curly wurlys ( in swear they where that long), harrington jackets, ribble buses, redifusion tv's ( with the knob on the window sill), coke in metal cans and glass bottles, cresta ( its frothy man), spangles, 10 hole doc martens , harrington jackets, raleigh grifter, the latest release on 45 vinyl, 8 tracks, 20ft long fibre glass aerials mounted to the gutter of your car, feu orange ( car freshner), cornish pasty shoes i could go on, but i am begining to show my age.

cheers

sean

Fookin hell ribble buses :hmm: Think stagecoach bought them out. Rag & Bone men, kids making dens / tree houses, people sweeping the road / footpath outside their house and scrubbing the front step.

Guest buster321c

cheers

sean

Feckin hell , i think im as old as you mate .

22 a side footy match and some one shouts last goal the winner

swings in trees rope with a not in the end

little bales of straw

a cockney in london

the test card on the telly after midnight and some one saying good nite dont forget to switch your telly off

gat air pistols

marathon choclate bar and aztecs

paper/butcher boys bikes

:)

Edited by gonetoearth

Remember getting sent to school with short trousers on,used to go into orchard on way to school and change into long ones,used to get jagged to feck on nettles.

Playing marble's(bools) you always had a big steely (steel ball bearing)that was your pride and joy.

School dinner's and going up for extra caramel cake.

Selling dinner ticket to the highest bidder.

Going into school with a Harrington and doc martin's on knowing they would send you home.

Noddy Holder and Slade were the in group,atb NID.