RSPCA against leggy type Irish staffs

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

RSPCA against leggy type Irish staffs

an article in the countrymans weekly, the rspca are in debate about adding leggy irish staffs to the dangerous dog act, its a good article and an intrested read with a flipped perspective view on dogs judging humans.

W.h

cmw.jpg

CLICK ON LINK PHOTO TO MAKE IT BIG

Haven't been buying the countrymans weekly much lately but will buy it tomorrow just for a read! :wallbash: where do the ass-pca get the info from that these should be added to the dangerous dogs act??????? are they really nasty cause their legs are a little longer than a show staff? i think not! f*****g numptys!

EVERY THING WILL BE WHEETEN X BULLS SOON, OR SOME SORT OF ROUGH/THICK COATED BULLX , ME AND A FEW MATES WERE TALKING ABOUT IT THE OTHER DAY , THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ALL THE MUSCLE DOGS WILL HAVE TO HAVE THICK COATS , FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

i hope that philpot arse hole gets mauled to death by aload of show poodles, well i live in hope

Me and a few lads had hoped his right hand man had got the works from a pair of american Bull dogs and their cage fighting owners a few years ago but we live in hope :whistling::whistling::whistling::gunsmilie:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Thers enough thick headed staffy owners out there who fuel the rspca with all the evidence they need, ive had staffs for years with no probs towards dogs/animals/people and then you have the odd idiot that has the staffy who wants to kill everything that moves...this is what the rspca pick up on and use as evidence...good dogs, arseholes of owners :censored:

sorry forgot to add i really cant find anythin on the web tellin me wats the difference between irish staff and english staff so whats the difference please enlighten me :icon_redface: (not ones from ireland and ones from england lol) thanks