Nuttal strain

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree he done right thing and fair play to him ,i dare say it happens and agree with what you say ,how old were the dogs was it there first season or had they had some experiance ,and lads make sure you put your seat belts on ive heard about his drivin :icon_eek:

had a fella get sick on the back of the quad afew weeks ago and he wouldn't get back on so he had to talk about 4 miles back to the jeep........... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ..two of the dogs were coming up 3 years old and the one he has left is 2......they got a fair go at it in my eyes but it wasn't for them........thats working terriers for ya

i agree he done right thing and fair play to him ,i dare say it happens and agree with what you say ,how old were the dogs was it there first season or had they had some experiance ,and lads make sure you put your seat belts on ive heard about his drivin :icon_eek:

had a fella get sick on the back of the quad afew weeks ago and he wouldn't get back on so he had to talk about 4 miles back to the jeep........... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ..two of the dogs were coming up 3 years old and the one he has left is 2......they got a fair go at it in my eyes but it wasn't for them........thats working terriers for ya

fg how many nuttal owners have taken you up on your offer ?? if they do take them to the big deep places lol you wont have to dig them so it dont matter me and doggin will see you soon mate :drink:

nuttal me arse! that right fair game? your the man! he hup ! he hup hup hup!

you tell me you seem to be the man.......

have just been reading some of your posts and topic's.............what school do you go to.............kids what can you do with them.............

fg how many nuttal owners have taken you up on your offer ?? if they do take them to the big deep places lol you wont have to dig them so it dont matter me and doggin will see you soon mate :drink:your full of shit theres plenty of nuttall stuff about that will dig the big places got 1 sitting in the kennells .u and your divy mates will never have the pleasure of digging to

[ ..two of the dogs were coming up 3 years old and the one he has left is 2......they got a fair go at it in my eyes but it wasn't for them........thats working terriers for ya

that is working terriers for you mate ,have had afew yo yo ,s myself in my time ,its a sad day when a good terrier starts messing about ,and there,s no true,er saying that a terrier is only as good as its last dig , and breeding from unproven stock and just breeding for money is the reason its so hard to find a good terrier nowdays ,but my nuttals are doing for me so they stay for now as i said before ,maybe we come down are selves next season and have the crack with you too,and we bring plenty of food too :D:D

have just been reading some of your posts and topic's.............what school do you go to.............kids what can you do with them.............

im from the school of hard knocks me! ha ha ! he hup ou dat! tally ho !

fair game, 2 and even 3 years old can still be an inexperienced dog, depending on when they were whelped (summer, winter etc) and how early they entered im not making excuses for anyone, dont know who you're on about. how are your dogs bred? do they stay till dug to, every time?

fair game, 2 and even 3 years old can still be an inexperienced dog, depending on when they were whelped (summer, winter etc) and how early they entered im not making excuses for anyone, dont know who you're on about. how are your dogs bred? do they stay till dug to, every time?

i keep terriers for one thing only........and if they can't do that what good are they to me............i don't do pets..... :thumbs: ..i keep lakelands,,russell's and patterdales...got afew lurchers as well.........

I have NUTTAL/BUCK pat's a very good proven old line bred originaly by another memer off here, To answer the original post yes these dogs will do anything you ask of them they are clever quick learners and fearless, the thing I have found is they are never wrong in marking a set, 100% every time, same if you use them bushing, I took some stick on here some time back when my bitch found some MINK on the river maun and did her job with the buggers in a fast flowing river, usual culprits :showoff: as if there dogs are gold medal swimmers :whistling: if you can find an old strain genuine pup you wont go wrong but remember you only get out of a dog what you put in :big_boss:

Fair play to you, i can only respect the genuine worker meself. we should all have high standards and not have kennel blindness, something that very many dog men suffer from. but give a dog a chance they dont all go from 6 months old.

everyman knows his own dog........theres only so far you can go with something....the man could only keep 3 dogs if he kept them until next season and they didn't next season{which the man tought they wouldn't}then he could only get the pups when the other dogs were gone... he could be wanting for the next 4years for a working terrier......a long time........

I have NUTTAL/BUCK pat's a very good proven old line bred originaly by another memer off here, To answer the original post yes these dogs will do anything you ask of them they are clever quick learners and fearless, the thing I have found is they are never wrong in marking a set, 100% every time, same if you use them bushing,

I love that sort of quote.. ;) 100% everytime.. bit of a bold statement, HOW DO YOU KNOW ?? how you know if your dog has walked passed an occupied earth, failed to find in an occupied earth ??? go on surprise me !!!