Nuttal strain

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont really make a difference who vouches for you if the people don't personally know them either. What ever the case, I'm not interested, but all the best with finding some one to dig with now the season is all but over.

brown stuff is what your talking mate.....

It wont really make a difference who vouches for you if the people don't personally know them either. What ever the case, I'm not interested, but all the best with finding some one to dig with now the season is all but over.

Sorry mate I can't help you, I don't know any decent breeders of friends who'll take you digging unfortunately :( .

I'll keep my eyes open for you though.

Sorry mate I can't help you, I don't know any decent breeders of friends who'll take you digging unfortunately :( .

the way I read it FG was offering to take them out, not them taking him out

Y.I.S Leeview

the way I read it FG was offering to take them out, not them taking him out

Y.I.S Leeview

they know what i'm on about alright lee............

nuttall may not be producing world beaters every litter. but he consistently breeds dogs that will go to ground and graft. his dogs may not be to everyones liking, but ya cant please em all :) some of the best dogs i ever seen graft werent parkes, nuttall, booth or anyone else ye care to mention. they were basically pedigree unknown border /lakies. fairgame if you want taking out for a do your goin the wrong way about it.. ;):)

i don't want anyone to take me out....all i want is to see nuttall bred terriers going....i got alot of land to hunt and i got alot of terriers and bullx's...all i want to see are these dogs going on proper game....sample as that

:clapper: you been sayin you wanna go out . obviously the only way to see a dog goin, is goin out with it :blink: if you think nuttalls dont go your wrong :D i'v seen plenty and owned a few nuttalls over the years , that would face anything for as long as it took ;) and though i no longer partake in diggin nowadays. i went down brian a few month back and got a pup off him . :o i just like a terrier about the place ;) nuttall is a nice guy who has devoted his life to terriers, fair do's nowadays he's got a well respected name and makes a few quid :clapper: good on him . he earned his reputation years ago before most of us were born, and in his mid seventies now still goes diggin, i think he deserves a bit'a' respect:o