A couple of amazing video clips

i thought the whole idea of flock guard dogs was that they stayed with the sheep 24/7, basically becoming one of the flock??? nice to see the shepard / camera man videoing the wolfs doing sheep instead of trying to do something about it... another set up video me thinks

Where theres one the rest are sure to follow. Thurso Jack will be along soon I expect.

Sorry I forgot yours are kings of dogs :notworthy::clapper:

How foolish of me not to ask for your approval before posting, MOO the 2 running dogs and he's an expert :notworthy:

Wind your neck in you boring little man ....THIS ONE TIME IN KAZAKSTAN :clapper::clapper:

KING OF DOGS I cant see how that hound deserves that title

Where theres one the rest are sure to follow. Thurso Jack will be along soon I expect.

Sorry I forgot yours are kings of dogs :notworthy::clapper:

How foolish of me not to ask for your approval before posting, MOO the 2 running dogs and he's an expert :notworthy:

Wind your neck in you boring little man ....THIS ONE TIME IN KAZAKSTAN :clapper::clapper:

KING OF DOGS I cant see how that hound deserves that title

its the dogs of kings :whistling:

The second clip was not my thing for the reasons above but ....

.... did no one watch the first one?????

i think that was one of the most incredible bits of footage i have ever seen, how unbelievably tough are those goats? Once it fell i thought that it was done, cant believe it was not only alive but able to make a half decent run before getting pulled. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: