I'm getting married in May and have my stag do at the end of this month :drink: I been on a few and know i'm going to get totally rinsed. I don't have a clue whats going to happen as all i've been told is to bring my wallet, toothbrush and no inhibitions :o:cry: .

Just wondering what other guys have been through... and lived to tell the tale :cheers: .

My stag night was a abssoulte mess. We started in the morning and by lunchtime we were wasted. We went to the snooker hall in the afternoon to sober a little for the forthcoming night. Got into a fight with some REME. Got kicked out before the military police turned up. Then we got back on it again crawling round all the pubs in town. At some point i remember sculling half a bottle of black absinthe, And it all kinda went down hill from there. We got into another scuffle in the highstreet and the old bill turned up. I was talking to this police women and as i spoke to her she turned into a cat. Must of been the absinthe or something else i might of been spiked with. The last i remember was wearing a pair of false breasts fill with more absinthe and everyone drinking from them. I was totally cained and it took me about two days before i was feeling 100% again.

Enjoy yours fella lol :sick:

My stag night was a abssoulte mess. We started in the morning and by lunchtime we were wasted. We went to the snooker hall in the afternoon to sober a little for the forthcoming night. Got into a fight with some REME. Got kicked out before the military police turned up. Then we got back on it again crawling round all the pubs in town. At some point i remember sculling half a bottle of black absinthe, And it all kinda went down hill from there. We got into another scuffle in the highstreet and the old bill turned up. I was talking to this police women and as i spoke to her she turned into a cat. Must of been the absinthe or something else i might of been spiked with. The last i remember was wearing a pair of false breasts fill with more absinthe and everyone drinking from them. I was totally cained and it took me about two days before i was feeling 100% again.

Enjoy yours fella lol :sick:

Feck in hell mate, not exactly reassuring. Might take Kays advice after that story :laugh: my other half is going for a pampering spa weekend (so she say's ;) ) I'd better start booze training so i can make it past 9 o'clock.

Nothing quite as impressive for mine.

Went salmon fishing in Cornwall for four days in November 2005. Got snowed in on the 2nd and 3rd day and walked to the pub, playing drunken rugby in the snow on the way back to our digs! Ended with a big piss up around Bodmin, on the Saturday watching Wales beat Australia, eating a nice meal, drinking chamagne and not remembering a bloody thing after that. We caught some salmon as well although i didnt!

Now this will not be everybodies idea of a good stag do, but believe me doing something i love i.e. Fishing with a load of people i like, watching a good rugby match where your team wins, and then getting bladdered with a bunch of mates, well i thoroughly enjoyed myself! :clapper:

Have a good one :drink:

Cheers

Aled

I went paintballing on the day of mine, followed by a night out on the piss. Bloody enjoyed it too! :good:

I went to Newquay Cornwall a few months back for the weekend, for my cousins do. I was the only one that had the right license to drive the minibus, but I made a fatal error.

I took the keys to the fecking minibus out on the piss..... :yes::icon_redface::doh:

Ended up stranded, half the boys caught the train back, two got a lift, and my brother, the best man & I had to stay there an extra night, until the best man's Mrs could pick up the spare keys from the hire place on the Monday morning.

A nice round trip of 560 miles for the poor woman. :yes:

The moral of the story is, don't take anything of any value out on the piss with you! ;):D

Guest mickyrichardson

i myself aint been married but went on a mates stag doo last year we went quad racing through the day which was great 30 lads pissed up on quads then we went to newcastle for a good slurp on the night well we chucked the groom and his best man out the bus bollock naked on the A1 3 in the morning 30 miles from home all they had was a tie each and there shoes lol good luck on your you poor sod :D

:clapper::clapper: these are quality. I like the idea of some outdoor activities during the day and with a few sheberts in the evening. I can't do the mid-day drinking thing and would preferably like to remember (and have some form of self control) for at least some of the day. Hope the Best Mans Mrs got a special mention in the speeches!

Well i've had to arrange a tee-totalers stag do (he hasn't always been this boring lol!) for saturday. So as he likes his food, it's an eat all you can buffet, followed by an evening at the dog racing, boring i know, but he just wanted to stay in and play cards.

A genius prank i heard of the otherday whe discussing stag dos, was some local boys went to newcastle for the weekend, and employed a dwarf to be handcuffed to the groom for the entire weekend! I thought it was one of the best pranks i'd heard of, so look out for short fellas!

I got married at the "Little White Wedding Chapel" in Las Vegas,...it cost us $97.00 if i remember rightly!?...same place Britney Spears got married, the first time!..lol...they even had a Paki Midget, dressed up as Elvis,...MINT!...never had a Stag do though.

Kye..