A LOOK UP THE DALES

had a look out last night with rew, the idea was to do a quik drop with the long net , then have an hour on two or three difrent farms,

i didn't work out like that though, we did drop the net , but that was poor only acounting for 4 :icon_redface:

so then on to the farm where me and rew did the big scores early on this season. we ended up being there 2.1/2 hours , wich wasn't the plan to be honest there wernt alot on this farm , but we climed over on to the next bit :ninja:

there were still good numbers on here, and the dogs ran quite well. but to be honest the stinging freezing cold rain was taking its toll on the young lad.

i on the other hand am rock hard , and it had no efect at all :icon_redface:

so we droped the bunnies off and headed back for the truck.

we couldnt be arsed with my usual linging up , :D so the end of night is in the back of the truck, dogs got 38 and 4 to the net.

i have just counted them , to find the old coat on the floor in the jeep MOOVING with fleas :sick: evry thing is out the truck now eny body want to buy some rabbits buyer collect :clapper:

DSCF0783.jpg

Edited by TOMO

had a look out last night with rew, the idea was to do a quik drop with the long net , then have an hour on two or three difrent farms,

i didn't work out like that though, we did drop the net , but that was poor only acounting for 4 :blush-anim-cl:

so then on to the farm where me and rew did the big scores early on this season. we ended up being there 2.1/2 hours , wich wasn't the plan to be honest there wernt alot on this farm , but we climed over on to the next bit :ninja:

there were still good numbers on here, and the dogs ran quite well. but to be honest the stinging freezing cold rain was taking its toll on the young lad.

i on the other hand am rock hard , and it had no efect at all :blush-anim-cl:

we couldnt be arsed with my usual linging up , :D so the end of night is in the back of the truck, dogs got 38 and 4 to the net.

i have just counted them , to find the old coat on the floor in the jeep MOOVING with fleas :yuk: evry thing is out the truck now eny body want to buy some rabbits buyer collect :clapper:

DSCF0783.jpg

Fairplay to ya lads good to see you had a good session up there

Looks like you did well :thumbs: .

i was out last night and blanked, only saw three rabbits and got one run which Parker missed. i reckon the rabbits down here are soft and dont like the rain, last night should've been perfect, wet, wild and windy but got out there, got soaked and got f*ck all! i was there a few nights back on a naff, windless night just to give the dog a run and they were all over :blink:

Such is life :D

i didn't work out like that though, we did drop the net , but that was poor only acounting for 4 :blush-anim-cl:

i on the other hand am rock hard , and it had no efect at all :blush-anim-cl:

i have just counted them , to find the old coat on the floor in the jeep MOOVING with fleas :yuk: evry thing is out the truck now eny body want to buy some rabbits buyer collect :clapper:

DSCF0783.jpg

Fairplay to ya lads good to see you had a good session up there

great stuff keep at it :clapper:

i on the other hand am rock hard , and it had no efect at all :icon_redface:

:clapper: good write up once again and thanks for the invite tomo i had another good night .i couldnt believe how cold it was ,the rain fealt like hail hitting my face and my tabs had frozen .i was deffinatley missing my woolly hat.we didnt do to well with the longnets but dogs accounted for plenty of rabbits i know fly only missed 3 or 4 and caught 17 which was a cracking score ,tara missing very few aswell.

i was knackered by the end of the night after all the walking and carrying my 17 rabbits to a drop off point ,didnt help getting up at 6am to go ferreting the morning before though which was an hours walk there and back with all my ferreting gear and seven rabbs.when driving back the long day really started to get to me so i speant most of the journey back home nodding off. :icon_redface:

good hunting

rew