SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been set up a few times over the bridge by lads who knew I don’t like the results of educated quarry and thought my dogs not up to it .

They have different views now however .

I remember being lead to a 3 holer in deepest darkest Wales and not aware I was being set up by my so called 3 mates .

Try your dog they said .Uncoupled the bitch ,the very same Holly bitch ,dam to my youngster on here .

The silence should of told me all was not well but I let her in all the same .

A lot of noise and a lot bumping later we broke through to my bitch fast hold ,in a mess but happy .

I shot that f***ing thing there and then despite cries not to .

We left that earth in silence .

37 minutes ago, stop.end said:

lol...? was just thinking very same thing myself... the foxes over there must have no teeth ffs...

You boys know very well what type of dogs do best on the so called educated stuff .Is it beyond your  comprehension that there are dogs that do that regardless of what ideas the quarry has and are owned by Englishmen .

3 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Only a idiot like chesney would put pics up of heavily scarred dogs on here, I think you’s forget, most self respecting terrier men from over here wouldn’t entertain this site or any other, never mind come on and post pics of their dogs, haha the hunting life is not the whole hunting life of over here, ? At 

Im no idiot dickead ok that same pic your on about iv posted pics of that same dog alot times since nowans bated and an eye see as i told you before i know how ta look after a dog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Wouldn’t class Cheney as an idiot myself ,just a lad who tells it as it is ,a virtue sadly lacking in this day and age .

We are encouraged to post pics but  are dammed if we do and dammed if we don’t .

Fd i was only having the mess with you and fireman over the educated game and yer princesses of terriers lol your right damned if ya damned if ya dont 

• Like 2

Very funny how some come on here and slate lads and preach to them some the same c**ts brought more heat down on anyone over there famous fb site terrier lounge and licked the arse of dog robber and fell over themselvs ta buy pups of them f***ing make me sick wankers dont any c**t out there tell me what i do and do wrong the few that really know me know im no messer 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m positive some on here don’t actually keep terriers nor do any digging just glean information off others and off sites like this .

Quite a few on here only seem to want to make snide comments but when there’s a debate have no experiences to call upon or did it once making them f***ing masters on the subject .

• Like 2