SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Probably 2003 ish .Bitch Tilly on right and blurred dog in background Storm .

Anybody know how to retrieve pics off photobucket without paying !! 

B0DB15B2-8395-4961-A5D3-C01613D628F0.jpeg

Screenshot them with your phone.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on before I think same thread but this is the dam to my older bitch I now have (on left ) and the other is  the Blade bitch that had inherent blindness and was never bred unfortunately .

5D407B74-AC70-4750-9160-98387AD9A8C9.jpeg

Second pic is Blades Dam 

9DC2ABB1-D031-4699-8CAE-36F273841961.jpeg

• Like 5

Tilly ,again ,and Storm both from two seperate lines I had running now combined .Storm was the only dog in litter  from the first NS mating to my own I did but he never made  the grade as a digging dog unfortunately which was a pity as I liked the dog .

7EA6AD66-187D-4ACC-A8E6-6895F38FCFCA.jpeg

2B53DFEF-3B29-4286-AE35-45CFECA4B6DC.jpeg

• Like 6
22 hours ago, fireman said:

Family trait is it FD?:hmm:,  the clean muzzle bit .;)..

Why the fascination with marked up dogs mate .Ive plenty of those pics but won’t be putting them up ,I’m careful in that respect but can pm you loads if you want to see them .You concentrate on getting that persil bitch dirty lol .

The Blade bitch killed nearly every fox she went to and had very few scars despite being smooth coated and black .Very rarely do I break through to a dog that hasn’t got a mouthful .

Note the dirt on dogs backs in first two pics mate .They aren’t big dogs but both earths were old disused badger settes and no pushing in tight either lol.

I guess your dog is very careful not to brush against the sides lol

Below is a pic of the very same Blade bitch   ,cleaned up ,she didn’t have a mark on her but note the dirt mate it goes hand in hand with digging .

Unlike you mate ,I’m happy to answer any criticism and actually invite it .

3827841F-363D-4AA0-98DB-6D4105A5FC9E.jpeg

• Like 6

Clever hard types are alot more abundant than what people think only because a dog is mute or almost mute, alot of yapper owners think such dogs should be brutalized underground, which couldn't be further from the truth but then if you ain't seen it with your own 2 eyes why should you believe such a thing. Yappers only go so far until the pressure is on but a terrier that can go in a bring the fight to it's quarry and finish em are in a different category all together. I've opened a tin of worms here again but hay what the hell. If they're was a dislike button I'm sure I'd be leading by a country mile to say such a thing.

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why the fascination with marked up dogs mate .Ive plenty of those pics but won’t be putting them up ,I’m careful in that respect but can pm you loads if you want to see them .You concentrate on getting that persil bitch dirty lol .

The Blade bitch killed nearly every fox she went to and had very few scars despite being smooth coated and black .Very rarely do I break through to a dog that hasn’t got a mouthful .

Note the dirt on dogs backs in first two pics mate .They aren’t big dogs but both earths were old disused badger settes and no pushing in tight either lol.

I guess your dog is very careful not to brush against the sides lol

3827841F-363D-4AA0-98DB-6D4105A5FC9E.jpeg

No fascination mate,just saying what i see in your pics like you do with my pics ,and mud on a dogs back means feck all but two muddy dogs next to one place could mean doubled up or tag teamed who's to know eh?:whistling:.What is to know though is signs of work can or cannot be always seen and to call a man a liar because of it shows your quality FD,i know some terriers with hundreds of digs behind them who show no sign of work so yeah i know the score and hence why i don't come out with the sort of bollocks you do about others dogs.But there you are and back to pics of patts,any more jackers to show us mate...:thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, fireman said:

No fascination mate,just saying what i see in your pics like you do with my pics ,and mud on a dogs back means feck all but two muddy dogs next to one place could mean doubled up or tag teamed who's to know eh?:whistling:.What is to know though is signs of work can or cannot be always seen and to call a man a liar because of it shows your quality FD,i know some terriers with hundreds of digs behind them who show no sign of work so yeah i know the score and hence why i don't come out with the sort of bollocks you do about others dogs.But there you are and back to pics of patts,any more jackers to show us mate...:thumbs:

Mud on a dog means f**k all lol .Even in the droutest of droughts my dogs would get dirty .The pics are from two different days ,two different earths mate lol.

You have a very small memory mate .The reason I question your dog and lack of scars is down to the style you have said before ,that your dog works in .Bay mixer you once described her as and it’s those types that imo receive the most top of muzzle shots to the face .

You can call me out on that if you want but I’ve been around a bit mate .

If you want to see pics of a few jackers you’ll have to look elsewhere because everything I’ve kept has worked .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1