KIDS - HAVING KIDS - 13 YR OLD DAD ??

Guest hpool_hunter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MP,S have got to tell the do gooder brigade to feck off give teachers the power to clip a kid around the ear and bring back the cane, give parents back the right to check there children if they do wrong and give courts the power to punish children and there parents harshly no wrist slaps so to speak, give coppers the right to clip youth and clip them hard if they show violence tendencies and total disrespect for fellow humans, feck of asbos ect they dont work they are a badge of honour give them pain the fecking scumbags its the only thing that will learn them feck all the do gooders.

MAXHARDCORE FOR PRIME MINISTER!!!!

Guest hpool_hunter
MP,S have got to tell the do gooder brigade to feck off give teachers the power to clip a kid around the ear and bring back the cane, give parents back the right to check there children if they do wrong and give courts the power to punish children and there parents harshly no wrist slaps so to speak, give coppers the right to clip youth and clip them hard if they show violence tendencies and total disrespect for fellow humans, feck of asbos ect they dont work they are a badge of honour give them pain the fecking scumbags its the only thing that will learn them feck all the do gooders.

MAXHARDCORE FOR PRIME MINISTER!!!!

here here :tongue2:

I had my boy at 17, i remember my dad crying, never seen him cry before, i remember seeing the hope and expectations he had for me disappear. I was going to vet school, i was in the middle of my a levels.

well to cut a long story short i had my son, i went back to college, then uni and now i work in the welsh assembly governement. My dads hope and expectations for me is back.

Me and my son have struggled through, i love him more than life and would not swap him for the world but if i could go back i would wait until i was in a position financially to be able to give him the things he wanted and needed and deserved. He is 9 now and because i have finished uni and have got a really good job i can take him abroad this year, i think im going to let him pick where.

I have people i know from where we lived for roberts first 2 years, they have had 3 or 4 more children in the time i have been away at college and uni, i just feel so sorry for those children to never know what it is to realise your dreams, to reach your potential and to be someone. these people have children while they are on benefit and dont stop at 1 :blink: its beyond belief to me, why anyone would want to bring another child into the struggle that you are in on benefits, i know from experience that its not easy and that is with 1 child, imagine what these children are missing out on just because thier parents are bums!

Thats all i ever wanted to do was make my dad proud of me , i also remember the look on his face when i said i was having a baby, i may acheive it one day

She looks like the typical scum you get hanging round most estates these days.

I am betting that the 8 year old, sorry, 13 year old, is not the father as she obviously has a chuff like a wizard's sleeve and he probably didn't touch the sides.

Oh well guess that's another kid we have to bring up for the next 18 years.

Its about time we purged this country of the inbred scum!!

People say you can't blame the parents.................. Yeh my f*****g arse, kids should know right from wrong, respect for their elders, etc, etc, we see it everyday around us, our society is on a major downward spiral, compared to 20,30,40 year ago.. big time...

Tell you the truth nothing suprises people no more...

Our own country is getting flooded by immigrants, our own kids are knocking kids out, the school system is a joke, loads of kids come out and can't read or write our own language?????? Theres more wayne and waynetta slobs everywhere chaved up to the max, completly sucking the country dry, won't look at work, most born into it.... Yeh come to the UK it's great?? :laugh: Even half of the members of parliament are raving faggots and shirt lifters ... :no:

YOU CANT BLAME THE PARENTS, IKNOW WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND WAS GETTING IN TO SOME GIRLS KNICKERS

think about it tho, if i was in high school and my teacher hit me, i'd hit thecunt back 4 times as hard.

always told not to take shiot and i wouldnt take it from them!

Victor, you say you wouldn't take no shit.. So why should the Teachers take shit of you lot?

I've just left School after bein' kicked ouut near the end so obviously I wasn't no angel! :whistling: But I still believe that they should be able to dish out some physical punishment!

Butch

well its just wrong , this young un looks younger than my 11 year old kid brother - and i thought i had my daughter young :blink:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

im sure you will all have an opinion - :D

now i dont agree with abortion's ect , so adoption would have been the more suitable route - what on earth are them and there PARENTS thinking. :blink:

HH

THE LAD JOINED FATHERS FOR JUSTICE TODAY

HE HAS NOT A CLUE ABOUT THE POLICIES BUT

SAID HE CAN NOT WAIT TO PUT THE SPIDER MAN

SUIT ON :icon_eek: