Can we tag along

Hi folks

As some of you may know from my recent posts, me and my boyfriend are wanting to get into ferreting with our girls, but we have noone to learn from! We've watched the odd programme, done research on the net, but would really like to go out with someone to see it done for real and to watch and learn!

There is a nice lady in Wrexham who has offered to let us tag along, but the snow is pretty bad at hers so not sure when we can get out. And I'm aware of people on here reporting getting pregnant rabbits, indicating it will all be coming to and end soon!

So if anyone is in the Manchester area (we live in Denton, East Manchester......but can travel!), is going out ferreting soon and doesn't mind us tagging along, please let me know! I work during the week so can only do weekends!

Cheers!

Hi folks

As some of you may know from my recent posts, me and my boyfriend are wanting to get into ferreting with our girls, but we have noone to learn from! We've watched the odd programme, done research on the net, but would really like to go out with someone to see it done for real and to watch and learn!

There is a nice lady in Wrexham who has offered to let us tag along, but the snow is pretty bad at hers so not sure when we can get out. And I'm aware of people on here reporting getting pregnant rabbits, indicating it will all be coming to and end soon!

So if anyone is in the Manchester area (we live in Denton, East Manchester......but can travel!), is going out ferreting soon and doesn't mind us tagging along, please let me know! I work during the week so can only do weekends!

Cheers!

ide let ya tag along bt ya a bit far away

Hi folks

Cheers!

ide let ya tag along bt ya a bit far away

What a shame! Yeah I am a bit too far! Thanks for the thought though!

Hi folks

Cheers!

im out next week end last one if you want to come out to im in the wrexham area but all we cathc i wil let go as ouly out for the fun

Hi folks

Cheers!

im out next week end last one if you want to come out to im in the wrexham area but all we cathc i wil let go as ouly out for the fun

You serious? :icon_eek:

Hi folks

Cheers!

Nothing would suprise me matt :blink:

Hi folks

Cheers!

He got to be taking the piss there :wallbash:

Hi folks

Cheers!

He got to be taking the piss there :wallbash:

This has to be a wind up.You let go what you catch.Please explain what you realy mean :angel:

i read it and presumed he would let them have the catch? as in let it go with those tagging along......but then again i couldn't see the point in letting any rabbits go, they all can be eaten and/or sold!

Hi folks

Cheers!

:wallbash::wallbash: Ive heard it all now. I had to read that post 3 times to actually believe what i was reading. Do you ever go ratting? If you do that could be really interesting :whistling::whistling: