alaunt pups 2 dogs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ballbag thats a good one ...how many lurchers or running dogs do you have ?.

ANOTHER HARD c**t SITTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD ..NO DOUBT YOU'LL REPLY BY SAYING YOUR GOING TO RIP MY F*KIN HEAD OFF AND ALL THE REST OF IT WELL LETS MEET UP AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW COCKY I AM

Edited by MOO
Ballbag thats a good one ...how many lurchers or running dogs do you have ?.

ANOTHER HARD c**t SITTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD ..NO DOUBT YOU'LL REPLY BY SAYING YOUR GOING TO RIP MY F*KIN HEAD OFF AND ALL THE REST OF IT WELL LETS MEET UP AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW COCKY I AM

What's a reply like that got to do with lurcher's??? :blink:

Nice looking dogs matey :clapper:
cheers stabba thay are big powerfull dogs

for what use though pal? look big daft things to me good looking guard dogs maybe bet they carnt run so quik !

thay might be big daft things mate but thare not as slow as thay look thay will never be hare dogs or anything like that but a great dog to take with the terriers and the sire of these dogs is fast enough to catch a fox av seen him run and he is quick for his breeding

stunning dogs mate,credit to you,if your tyson does turn out like zeus,you wont go far wrong mate :thumbs:

hows your pup craigyboy are you able to puy pics up scotsmans pup lynford is a big boy

cheers bud,shes coming on nicely,i think scotsman got this breeding spot on,she does look racy yet slightly bullish :clapper: ive put some pics up friday bullx in snow il put some more up soon mate,yeh your right lynford is a big fecker

Edited by craigyboy
stunning dogs mate,credit to you,if your tyson does turn out like zeus,you wont go far wrong mate :thumbs:

hows your pup craigyboy are you able to puy pics up scotsmans pup lynford is a big boy

cheers bud,shes coming on nicely,i think scotsman got this breeding spot on,she does look racy yet slightly bullish :clapper: ive put some pics up friday bullx in snow il put some more up soon mate,yeh your right lynford is a big fecker

am going to put a grayhound over my alaunt bitch the dam of these pups just to put some speed in to them before a used zues a puped her with a 3/4 gray 1/2 bull and the pup my mate has is quick heres a pic of herkea.jpg

am going to put a grayhound over my alaunt bitch the dam of these pups just to put some speed in to them before a used zues a puped her with a 3/4 gray 1/2 bull and the pup my mate has is quick heres a pic of herkea.jpg

sorry lads a f****d up thare its 34/gray 1/4 bull
Nice looking dogs matey :clapper:
cheers stabba thay are big powerfull dogs

for what use though pal? look big daft things to me good looking guard dogs maybe bet they carnt run so quik !

thay might be big daft things mate but thare not as slow as thay look thay will never be hare dogs or anything like that but a great dog to take with the terriers and the sire of these dogs is fast enough to catch a fox av seen him run and he is quick for his breeding

does he catch them or is just that he looks fast enough ? fair enough if using them with terriers is your thing regards

horses for courses. he's oviously got these dogs for a reason and to suit your style of hunting so good luck with them mate. Think they look in good condition. you dont buy a saluki for drawing foxes and you dont buy a bull dog for match coursing, simple as. hope they turn out as you plan mate, ;) .

horses for courses. he's oviously got these dogs for a reason and to suit your style of hunting so good luck with them mate. Think they look in good condition. you dont buy a saluki for drawing foxes and you dont buy a bull dog for match coursing, simple as. hope they turn out as you plan mate, ;) .

well said mate :clapper: