alaunt pups 2 dogs

scotsman and craigyboy ignore the bald one. he's a bit stressed and touchy at the moment as he is trying to copy that yank and be the first male to give birth in the uk. his dogs are not bad but the best one he bred belongs to tj off this site or so ive heard ;)

:clapper: dont worry mate i do

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:angry:

i have been out with scotsman and seen his big dogs running and i will tell you this the dog toke 10 hard rabbits in about 2 hours which wood be a mean feet for most lurchers round about where we stay . but then again its hard to beleave untill you have seen it in your own eyes and i have they are not 5out of 5 hare dogs but they will catch there fair share as long as they are out doing what we all love to do thats the main thing

I think that says it all :clapper:

i have to admit thats a nice dog you have i cant really tell if its any good from a picture and cant comment on it doing every thing an alaunt is capable of ive a little bitch thats not done much but is marked up just running rabbits is that just a pup in the picture has it seen much and is it game bred and tested to the full as for catching 10rabbits i was well pleased it was a cracking night

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

scotsman and craigyboy ignore the bald one. he's a bit stressed and touchy at the moment as he is trying to copy that yank and be the first male to give birth in the uk. his dogs are not bad but the best one he bred belongs to tj off this site or so ive heard ;)

Now your getting nasty refering to me as a yank. I'm a Lancashire lad, could of been worse you could of refered to me as a Yorkie I suppose!

Dirtwinger

Now your getting nasty refering to me as a yank. I'm a Lancashire lad, could of been worse you could of refered to me as a Yorkie I suppose!

Dirtwinger

he is not referring to you dirtwinger ....Wyllie you are a fanny .....

Dirtwinger

he is not referring to you dirtwinger ....Wyllie you are a fanny .....

:clapper::clapper:;)

Here's some pics of old school Alaunts. the first is of alaunts taking down a boar.

odds011.jpg

The second pic is of a variety of medieval hunting dogs. The Alaunts are the dogs in the bottom right, note the size difference to the greyhounds in the centre. The large hairy dog with the spiked collar is a mastiff. The dog below it is probably mastiff cross also known as a "b*****d", this dog most resembles the "nouveux alaunts" on this topic

odds014.jpg

all the best Dirtwinger

Here's some pics of old school Alaunts. the first is of alaunts taking down a boar.

odds011.jpg

The second pic is of a variety of medieval hunting dogs. The Alaunts are the dogs in the bottom right, note the size difference to the greyhounds in the centre. The large hairy dog with the spiked collar is a mastiff. The dog below it is probably mastiff cross also known as a "b*****d", this dog most resembles the "nouveux alaunts" on this topic

odds014.jpg

all the best Dirtwinger

a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous think,go play with your ball,you've got school in a couple of day's make the most of the holiday's.sir ,sir their picking on me,tell them.
linfords nearly 22'' one of the other dog pups is 24''ats, all are racy i cant wait for next season

i cant wait either mate,my mate reckons shel reach 26 shes got plenty of knuckle,and shes more loose skin under her chops than a sharpei :thumbs: