Pic of my Pup

Took this picture of my pup the other day. He has just gone 6months at the end of january he is a patterdale x lakeland. He is coming along well hope he makes the grade he is a strong little thing hopefully should do his job well :thumbs:

6b59c9cb.jpg

and another

a7aaa2b1.jpg

What do you think of him?

Regards Ben.

He does look a strong pup at 6 month.

I've got a black Lakey X Patt 9 month old, but he's thrown more to the Patt side.

Not the best pic of him but here he is with our Russell -

gallery_28434_1807_172805.jpg

Aye he is mate dont really want him to grown much more just fill out a little bit more. Dont want him to get too big. He is around 12" mark at the minute.

He also looks like a nice strong pup mate good luck with him :thumbs:

yes attack fell he's looking nice! :thumbs:

How are ya SP.W, the pup is mental and full of energy. I've had him ratting and he's been bang on, the first time we took him it was like he had done it a million times before.

Hopefully he'll have the arsehole to back up his attitude when its his turn to get stuck in when there's something bigger than a rat biting him back.

He's certainly strong enough Benj, hopefully he'll have the heart to match...here's a pic of the pup with my black dog that I consider as biggish, not a patch on the pup... :icon_eek:

:icon_eek: That's some pup for just over 6 months man, That black dog looks a tasty sort as well.

Rabbit Hunter

He's certainly strong enough Benj, hopefully he'll have the heart to match...here's a pic of the pup with my black dog that I consider as biggish, not a patch on the pup...

Yeh mate hopefully he will have the heart, if he turn half as good as your brock I would be happy :thumbs: Hopefully he will stop growing and just fill out :hmm: Well thats what I am hopeing for :whistling:

attack fell terrier

That's some pup for just over 6 months man, That black dog looks a tasty sort as well.

Aye mate he is a bit big fingeres crossed he stays around that height, thatw ould be spot on. I got another pup there aswell two weeks younger basically the same size! I will get some pics up of him tonight.

Regards Ben :thumbs:

Rabbit Hunter
He's certainly strong enough Benj, hopefully he'll have the heart to match...here's a pic of the pup with my black dog that I consider as biggish, not a patch on the pup...

Yeh mate hopefully he will have the heart, if he turn half as good as your brock I would be happy :thumbs: Hopefully he will stop growing and just fill out :hmm: Well thats what I am hopeing for :whistling:

attack fell terrier

That's some pup for just over 6 months man, That black dog looks a tasty sort as well.

Aye mate he is a bit big fingeres crossed he stays around that height, thatw ould be spot on. I got another pup there aswell two weeks younger basically the same size! I will get some pics up of him tonight.

Regards Ben :thumbs:

this is a pic of my patterdale/lakie near the same dog

post-20726-1233863927.jpg