whats your opinion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON ARTIC WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

Sorry i was on my Tea break........ :)

Today im driving the interlink train.......

I have two jobs. Im a forklift driver.

You are the Man "MM" nice wall.

Sorry no trade!

;)

Sorry no trade!

;)

when you`ve spent nearly 40 years in the trade that you`ve been trained to do you take pride in your work and love the job you do - just to be replaced by a pole thats preparred to work for peanuts you might just understand it .. ;) Edited by the_stig
Guest blackntan
:
I no it sounds big headed but thats somthing im not, im not very good at spelling i no but im proud of what i do!! very proud. Iv seen some polish bricklayers work and its shocking not saying they are all bad but we dont need them here under cutting britsh lads who have erned there title as a tradsman.

MOST OF THE POLES ARE BLOCKLAYERS AND NO FXCK ALL ABOUT BRICKWORK , :yes:

MY FRIEND I SAT AND WATCHED TWO POLES BUILDING PARTY WALLS ON A RESTORATION JOB WE WERE DOING THE CLIENT BROUGHT THEM IN , I WATCHED IN HORROR AS THE LAY DPC ACROSS THE FLOOR UP THE WALLS NO LEVELS NO LINES UP IT WENT NO CROC TIES UP IT WENT I SAT THERE TAKING PHOTOS UP IT WENT THEN THE CREM DA LA CREM THE WERE HALF A BLOCK SHORT AT THE TOP , GET THE SKILL SAW NOPE GET THE LUMPY AND BOLSTER NOPE THE PROCEEDED TO HURL SAND AND CEMENT UP AT THE SOFFIT TILL IT FILL THE GAPINHOLE SHOVING BIT OF BRICK AND BLOCK INTO THE GAP AS THEY WENT, THEN THE FOOOKED OFF TO THE CARAVAN , NEXT DAY THE CLIENT COMES UP TO ME AND TELLS ME THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME TAKING PHOTOS , WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM WHY SAYS HE COME THIS WAY , IN WE GOES TO SEE BOB THE POLE CUTTING A DOOR WAY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY OLD I USE THIS WORD LIGHTLY WALL , LOOK AT THAT SAYS THE CLIENT GRINNING A FINE JOB AND ITS TOOK THEM NO TIME , , WE PUSHED THE WALL OVER A DAY LATER WHEN THE LOCAL BUILDING OFFICER ASK WERE THE LINTEL WAS ABOVE THE NEW DOOR , POLES LIKE THE RUSSIANS SAID PUT MOP HEADS ON THEM
:
I no it sounds big headed but thats somthing im not, im not very good at spelling i no but im proud of what i do!! very proud. Iv seen some polish bricklayers work and its shocking not saying they are all bad but we dont need them here under cutting britsh lads who have erned there title as a tradsman.

MOST OF THE POLES ARE BLOCKLAYERS AND NO FXCK ALL ABOUT BRICKWORK , :yes:

MY FRIEND I SAT AND WATCHED TWO POLES BUILDING PARTY WALLS ON A RESTORATION JOB WE WERE DOING THE CLIENT BROUGHT THEM IN , I WATCHED IN HORROR AS THE LAY DPC ACROSS THE FLOOR UP THE WALLS NO LEVELS NO LINES UP IT WENT NO CROC TIES UP IT WENT I SAT THERE TAKING PHOTOS UP IT WENT THEN THE CREM DA LA CREM THE WERE HALF A BLOCK SHORT AT THE TOP , GET THE SKILL SAW NOPE GET THE LUMPY AND BOLSTER NOPE THE PROCEEDED TO HURL SAND AND CEMENT UP AT THE SOFFIT TILL IT FILL THE GAPINHOLE SHOVING BIT OF BRICK AND BLOCK INTO THE GAP AS THEY WENT, THEN THE FOOOKED OFF TO THE CARAVAN , NEXT DAY THE CLIENT COMES UP TO ME AND TELLS ME THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME TAKING PHOTOS , WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM WHY SAYS HE COME THIS WAY , IN WE GOES TO SEE BOB THE POLE CUTTING A DOOR WAY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY OLD I USE THIS WORD LIGHTLY WALL , LOOK AT THAT SAYS THE CLIENT GRINNING A FINE JOB AND ITS TOOK THEM NO TIME , , WE PUSHED THE WALL OVER A DAY LATER WHEN THE LOCAL BUILDING OFFICER ASK WERE THE LINTEL WAS ABOVE THE NEW DOOR , POLES LIKE THE RUSSIANS SAID PUT MOP HEADS ON THEM

Good and bad in all..

;)

Guest blackntan

Sorry no trade!

;)

KNOW THERES TWO JOBS THE POLES CAN DO POINT A TRAIN IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND DRIVE A FORK LIFT , MM I KNOW A MASTER BRICKLAYER WHEN I SEE ONE :clapper: DO NOT MIX UP COWBOYS WITH TRADES MEN ARTIC YOU SEE WE KNOW THE DIFFERANCE , HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TIME OFF AS TO THE SNOW TRAINS DONT LIKE SNOW SO AM TOLD ,
Guest blackntan

GOOD AND BAD IN ALL, NOPE WE HAVE TRADESMAN MASTERS AT THERE TRADE THE POLES HAVE JOBBERS/ LABORERS YOU LIKE EVERY ONE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED INTO THINKING CHEAP MEANS GOOD , WELL WE WILL REAP WHAT WE SOW , THE LIKES OF MM WILL ALWAYS FIND WORK AS HIS WORK SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF , FLY BY NIGHT CHEAP LABOUR COMES AND GOES ,

I, m a british worker, so was my dad etc nothing against foriegn workers been one myself, (sauadi -France. etc BUT only our FECKiin governmet, would EXCLUDE it's own people for some kind of back hander, AND BELIEVE ME they would sell the British working man down the river e.g lord Feckin bent, lying mandy and his mates, Its sad but we need to support these working men that are on strike. (sorry for the winge but you did ask)

Best Regards

Shawy

My facts are VERY right!

Some of the British builders are so poor at their job, but yet want to charge silly prices! They cant do their job properly! FACT! An embaresment really! So my hat goes off to all of the poles, italians etc..... for doing the job correctly and at a much cheaper price!

Fck the Labour party, Conservative all the way for me, always have been always will be!

WHOOP WHOOP to the poles and italians!!!

Bring it on!

;)

You need to stop beliveing everything you read in the daily mail ;)

The poles have been on the scene for 5 f****n minutes...the building game has done alright in this country for many many years without them

on the big construction jobs the customer/client pays the same price its the greedy agencys/contractors who feel the benifit in cheaper labour costs

Most builders live there lives on reputation and recomendation...your east europeans have nothing to lose blunder from one job to the next and f**k off home when it goes tits up...its very short sighted for a country to rely on cheap foriegn labour instead of investing in the future

but your probably just some student on a wind-up and this is right over your head....reading your above coments you sound a right pratt anyway ;)

the problem is the foreigners will work long hours, they will work for little money, they understand who is the boss and they work like f**k, everything an employer could ever want....... ;)

People read Lucky's Statement and dont forget it!!

Spot on........ ;)

There are loads of lazy British people claiming benifits, dole etc........... They choose not to work, not because they cant work for a good reason! Sooooooooooooo, lets bring people into this country WHO ARE GOING TO WORK, WHO ARE NOT LAZY, WHO ISN'T SCARED OF WORK!!!

And as for the British builders, well its about time you all got undercut! Selfish selfish selfish! Work half a day then fck off to the pub, bodge the jobs up, charge stupid amounts of money, giving customers loads of excuses about materials, (when most of it you already have, nicked off sites)! Well you decided to do an outside job, LIVE WITH IT, DEAL WITH IT, BE PREPRED TO BE UNDERCUT!

:D

Get your facts right 'artic' this italian firm didnt under cut anyone in fact they wernt even the cheapest tender i'll tell you how they got the contract... back handers to those supposed to be overseeing a so called fair closed tender...makes me sick that a firm like Total that has made massive profits on oil prices putting up the cost of living and cutting into the profits of the average working man cant even put money back into the local community in the time of a recession now that is selfish...as for the other bullshit your spouting about british builders i'll just laugh that off as petty minded middle class ignorance...i've been in the building trade for 24 years now most of that time has been self employed sure makes you graft when you work for yourself! and yes i agree there are some lazy feckers out there making a career out of farming kids and sponging benifits but thats not the whole picture theres a real skills shortage in the trade and this has a lot to do with the facts the torys invested so little in training wasnt easy to get an apprentceship in the 80's and now we are seeing the knock on effect of that plus a lot of kids today dont want to work in the cold and shit of a building site they would rather work in I.T or the lesiure industry...i also work on site with polish chippies some are good lads but to be honest nothing special but lets have no illusion about this the only reason they are here is simply because they are CHEAPER than local labour greedy agencys and greedy contractors...Gordon Brown said "british jobs for british workers" well its about time he stopped saying things that sound good and did the right thing!

My facts are VERY right!

Some of the British builders are so poor at their job, but yet want to charge silly prices! They cant do their job properly! FACT! An embaresment really! So my hat goes off to all of the poles, italians etc..... for doing the job correctly and at a much cheaper price!

Fck the Labour party, Conservative all the way for me, always have been always will be!

WHOOP WHOOP to the poles and italians!!!

Bring it on!

;)

oh,here you are yet again.out for an arguement! :no: (oh,and you spelt embarrassment wrong..... ;););) )