scum pure scum

problem is digzy you know yourself theres a world of difference between a romany gypsy and an irish travler a world of difference but we get tied by the same brush usally id defend travlers i know it was only one man out of thousends who done it but what a c**t i really feel for the lad i wonder why he didnt go for the saluki most travlers would go for the courseing dog could it of been on order maybe someone seen it

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post the b*****d back to mother Ireland,we're short of good quality shit at the moment for the vegetable plot.Hope you find the beast,to do this to a child you have to be a beast.Good luck finding him mate.

problem is digzy you know yourself theres a world of difference between a romany gypsy and an irish travler a world of difference but we get tied by the same brush usally id defend travlers i know it was only one man out of thousends who done it but what a c**t i really feel for the lad i wonder why he didnt go for the saluki most travlers would go for the courseing dog could it of been on order maybe someone seen it

bigdan thats what we cant understand mind he looked awesome but the other dog is from powells arthur x spud a 3/3 dog on salisbury plain and should be the better dog

bigdan when they are bad enough to scare a young lad to death just for the sake of choring a dog they are capable of anything mate . its them irish knackers give the true romany a bad name . also there is no work left her in scotland because they have ripped everybody off last year :angry:

:ninja::ninja:

Edited by DIGZY
this afternoon my 12yr old son took out our 17mth bull x and 8mth old saluki x for a walk - after half hour my phone rang it was him hystericaly trying to tell me some filth pulled up in a pick up - yes youve guessed it with a chin beard and irish accent - and after a struggle drove off with the bullx !as you can imagine we are both devastated -using my contacts in the local lurcherworld -and underworld we are closing in on this b*****d -my only worry is now that when he finds out whose involved he may dump him or shoot him-one day he will cry like my lad is now

hope u get your dog back mate torch the twats truck

shut, didnt think some one would take them like that, pinching from a back yard. but not robing a kid, what about a number plate? did he think to get that down so f yo see the car you know to push it over, and wait untill he copmes to see whats happening, then you beat him!

shut, didnt think some one would take them like that, pinching from a back yard. but not robing a kid, what about a number plate? did he think to get that down so f yo see the car you know to push it over, and wait untill he copmes to see whats happening, then you beat him!

he drove past the lad once and we think he took the plate off as my lads sure there wasnt one on but we know a genuine gypsy sold a fleet of these trucks recently and as hes disgusted by this hes going to trace all the buyers so this wanker is on borrowed time !