BNP in the coming elections...

The press are ranting and raving about the BNP at the mo. Do any of you guys think they can possibly make an impact?. i speak to alot of people and it seems that they are sick of the way this country is and are going to vote BNP from now onwards. Im not just talking about one or two people, i mean a good few, and these are not hutning folk neither, they are just the man in the street. So...have they got a chance or winning many seats???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chilli

I know a lot of people who have voted an will continue to vote bnp , i meet about 80 different people a week in there homes through my job an a lot of people all say the same thing , there sick of the country an how its run . it will be a good thing if they get a good amount of votes it might give the conservatives a kick up the ass an change there policies .

I don't think there is any party worth voting for, none can be trusted to look after the best interests of the man in the street. I'll vote conservative only in the faint hope that some amendments will be made to the hunting act but would never vote BNP.

I understand peoples frustration at our ecomomy, industry and the ever increasing population in our small island and they feel the need for a party that they feel will represent them. To be honest I don't know what the parties current policies are but to me they will always conjour up racist imagies JMHO. :good:

I see the BNP going from strength to strength. They're gathering support but not as fast as they'd like us all to think.

Getting them elected is one thing but will they keep their promises? No other politician has so what makes these people different?

BNP FOR ME AND PROUD TO VOTE FOR THEM...

DONT FORGET THE BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY ARE THE "ONLY"

PARTY TO STAND UP FOR OUR HERATAGE AND FREEDOMS.

THEY ALSO HAVE A WEBSITE FOR RURAL LIFE

I HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THE BNP TURNING THE LAW AROUND

AND LETTING RURAL COMMUNTY HAVE THERE FREEDOMS BACK....

Land & People

YES THE BNP MAY NOT HAVE A CHANCE.. BUT ONLY YOU MAKE THAT DICISION.

[/color]United We Stand Divided We Fall

Theres more to running a country

than kicking all the rag heads out.

What the f..k let em have a go, it

can't be more f....d up without rag heads.

Duz. :D

I think people will register their frustration at the current currupt goverment by voting BNP and good luck to em..still got loads of red x's on me control panel!

Every lamp post in my area has a poster for the BNP,my freinds mother is standing for election :D,

there seems to be a surge in nationalist sympathy round these parts for sure,can't see it being more than a protest vote,but if every person who said they've had enough done something about it we may see some changes happen :good:

If you want to see changes vote for them they may not get in but the main parties will change there policies

as the tories did last general election ,regarding imigration.

as i said on another thread get off your arses and vote, don't blame anyone but yourselves if labour continue with it's wholesale onslaught on our liberty be it hunting or your rights as a british subject,

Right soap box away ,ranting over ,i'm off lamping in protest of the *** :D

I don't think there is any party worth voting for, none can be trusted to look after the best interests of the man in the street. I'll vote conservative only in the faint hope that some amendments will be made to the hunting act but would never vote BNP.

I understand peoples frustration at our ecomomy, industry and the ever increasing population in our small island and they feel the need for a party that they feel will represent them. To be honest I don't know what the parties current policies are but to me they will always conjour up racist imagies JMHO. :good:

mate there's racists in every party ,particularly the tories :D at least you no what your getting with them,

they call a spade a spade,pardon the pun, :icon_redface:

just ask yourself the question how long can this imigration go on at this rate?

i'm not blaming imigrants,if i lived were they came from,with the poverty,war,

no prosects for their children to have decent health care,i'd be in the next container lorry

over here too.

who i blame is this and previous governments who through wanting cheaper labour or just not giving a sh*t

have failed to protect this country from the relentless tide of eastern europes criminals,people from enemy countries and "asylum seekers"

Roybo,

I do understand how people feel, I live in Lincolnshire and we have huge numbers of foreign workers in agriculture. Personally I do find this frustrating as by nature I like solitude and space and I think this country is far too populated.

I guess my problems witht the BNP come from my own experiences, as a teenager in the 90's working in a factory in central Nottingham I worked with a few lads who were members of the BNP, they went on marches at the weekend, handed out there "Love the white race" stickers and talked about repatriation of all non anglo saxons. These were the same people who were too scared to explain there beliefs when in the company of non whites.

As I said these are just my experiences, your right there are racists in every party, its just that the BNP spent years promoting racism as a major pulling power.