fourtrak vs L200 double cab

the foyrtrack isnt as comfy or as quick but a lot better off road a lot better

Thanks for your reply .A couple of the keepers have them on one of the estates i shoot over who have told me they prefer them to the defenders each to there own i guess! Any idea what there like on diesel compared to the L200???

thats problem im having want one for a lamping bus but theres sometimes 3 of us go lamping and then the dogs a two seater commercial type would be ideal but were would the 3rd person sit lol.

you can get some little fold down seats about 70 quid i think for the pair. i've had 2 fourtraks, they are ace the last one was a 97 feildman take it anywhere, and really good on juice. and love cooking oil

I have a R reg fourtrak commercial, better than defender for reliability but mines shit on fuel 22mpg at best 17 ish when towing

it has got mud tyres on though which wont help.

against a L200 it aint as refined but it won't breakdown as much and L200 are shite offroad and they cant tow as much

thats problem im having want one for a lamping bus but theres sometimes 3 of us go lamping and then the dogs a two seater commercial type would be ideal but were would the 3rd person sit lol.

I used to have one, There great for lamping coz the sunroof comes compleatly out and you can stand up through it!

• 10 months later...

I have a foutrak and was reading this am I right that you can add pure oil (from supermarket) to the tank with deisel and it'll run ok

Not sure about pure :hmm: we used to run a ford iveco 7.5tonner on it mixed with kezza, but it was always used (chippy right opposite) and filtered three times through cloth and then pumped off after it had settled in the drums leaving sedament behind.

Edited by mushroom