fourtrak vs L200 double cab

Yeah, if HMR&C catch up with you that's the nd of life as you know it. Their powers are limitless. You can always decalre it though and pay duty - makes it cheaper than pump fuel and still legal. Still a fair bit more than free though...

So how come toyotas and nissans aren't considered here. Hilux and D21/Navaras are IMO above a L200 in ruggedness and reliability, but they're different from a diahatsu becuase of the body shape. Surely you want it for a purpose and the size/style is the reason you go for it.

What about a landcruiser 70 series SWB hardtop (I think the only 70 series here) - landcruiser70.jpg Their big brothers are IMHO the toughest most reliable die hard vehicles ever made. After the 40 series 'cruiser that is!

Then there's always landcruiser 60 series and nissan patrols to consider. I'd say any of these >dihatsu, just more thirsty

Edited by harrygrey382
the foyrtrack isnt as comfy or as quick but a lot better off road a lot better

Thanks for your reply .A couple of the keepers have them on one of the estates i shoot over who have told me they prefer them to the defenders each to there own i guess! Any idea what there like on diesel compared to the L200???

i hav a fourtrak again now and find it good on deisel