kennal fight!

My Lurcher and Border have just had a fight luckley i was at home to stop it. They have been penned up together for three years with another whippet they are all dogs and no food was involed. Do you think this could happen again? :(

Yes, well, most likely too anyways, it sounds like it is a dominance thing between 2 adult male dogs, if one won't back down then one will end up seriously hurt or dead.

Seperate kennels i'd say.

Guest lurchers n lamps
My Lurcher and Border have just had a fight luckley i was at home to stop it. They have been penned up together for three years with another whippet they are all dogs and no food was involed. Do you think this could happen again? :(

separate them as soon as is possible we had 2 dogs in the same kennel for 4 years thay allways got on fine then thay had a small scrap thout we be ok to leave them but thay decided to go again nearly killed each other

I always keep my dogs in seperate runs, even the most mild mannered dogs have tiffs, once they have started they will want to settle the score. Split em up mate.

no mate thay wont stop??? add the same thing with my terriers , keep them seperated three dogs togethere :thumbdown: not to good any way dogs start fighting one will take sides with one that is losing not verry good sorry but i,v add a fuww so downt make much sence yours groot,s