what did you get for xmas?

What did you get for xmas?

we agreed that i'd give her a hundred quid and she'd spend similiar!!!!!!!

The mrs got me

a satnav.

1 pair of trainers,

1 pair of boots,

1 watch i think its designer it says police on it.

3 tops.

2 playstation3 games.

2 wooley hats.

mobile phone.

and some smellies,

with the mother inlaw being there i was feeling a little embarrased on xmas morning, handing my 100 quid gift to the mrs. :icon_redface:

So i walk into the dining room and find a cage with an african grey parrot sitting there. ive always wanted one but 800 quid!!! :blink:

My '' errr sorry'' our bank account is seriously low, i'm still smiling JUST ABOUT.

Edited by dogman541

I had a load of second- hand stuff ( sort of thing that turns up at boot fairs n tat sales) given to me. Was I pee'd off?

Not a bit!

Ok, so my brother gave me an old Tarzan annual for a laugh but he'd also picked up bee-keepers hat from somewhere.

See the picture below to see why I was so pleased with my second-hand pressies!

post-13773-1230328529_thumb.jpg

I had a load of second- hand stuff ( sort of thing that turns up at boot fairs n tat sales) given to me. Was I pee'd off?

Not a bit!

Ok, so my brother gave me an old Tarzan annual for a laugh but he'd also picked up bee-keepers hat from somewhere.

Nowt wrong with second hand stuff, you should see my wardrobe i look quite trendy when i see repeats of the good life on uk gold :laugh::laugh:

Not a bit!

Nowt wrong with second hand stuff, you should see my wardrobe i look quite trendy when i see repeats of the good life on uk gold :laugh::laugh:

Know the feeling well. You can't beat a woolly jumper with a bit of provinence . Also as i tend to keep my few "best clothes " for special occasions they don't have a chance to wear-out so at every wedding or funeral I attend I appear like some aging 70's throwback with a hint of moth-balls.

Not a bit!

Know the feeling well. You can't beat a woolly jumper with a bit of provinence . Also as i tend to keep my few "best clothes " for special occasions they don't have a chance to wear-out so at every wedding or funeral I attend I appear like some aging 70's throwback with a hint of moth-balls.

I really dont have any '' going out clothes'' because it would be a waste of ,money as i rarely go out to a pub or to a wedding so if i do get the offer of a night out i struggle to find anything to wear , its all jeans jeans jeans & 1 top from 1980's thats on its last legs but i love it :laugh:

I knew this top would be one that looked good whatever decade i wore it in :laugh:

Guest foxyjo.

I got a new MK3 ferret finder!!! Yehhaa!! No more cat bells and my head half way down a hole!

I also got, a beautiful shooting waistcoat, to die for...

A folding shovel, a proper slip lead, 2 bales of shavings, a load of horse food, and some gear for the neddies!

Oh...and lots of over the knee socks..which are my trademark!! :D

I think I got a bit spoilt! :icon_redface:

Foxcub got his air rifle... :D of course he got loads of other things too...but I reckon the air rifle was pretty much right up there!!

Me and my missus shared a book for crimbo, , HFW River Cottage on meat ..quite good. Sat on the s/hand armchair, fire, port and the kids alll laughing..the best I could ever have asked for. My friend phoned up, his new pplas ppppllllllaaasmahhh 600000000000inch had blown upon Mon blah blah blah, down too 14"blah blah blah.....can't getr a replacement till ...blah blah blah. .............Bring a glass and come round ours I said. He's going too wait for the replacement. :blink: ATB ............shit maybe its ME!!!!