worst christmas so far,

Guest night time my time

Guest night time my time

like i said mate they are meny and i am vertualy alone,the person knows who they are and may stop to think next time they make up dangours roomers,i wont feel safe with my lad till iv uped and move away now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said mate they are meny and i am vertualy alone,the person knows who they are and may stop to think next time they make up dangours roomers,i wont feel safe with my lad till iv uped and move away now.

You poor sod.So sorry to hear about this,hanging is too good for them.But what goes around,comes around.

all because of someone off here ? it surprises me that people are so open regarding dogs etc on this site seeings it is full of rspca and police and scum and wonder why they get a knock on the door.

what a truely shit thing to happen to someone at xmas and whoever it is should be ashamed , fella dont worry xmas was shit anyway :) im glad in two hours it will be over.

roll on 2009

Guest night time my time

yer mate,everything i own worth a shit gone forever,years of bringing up a kid on my own saveing for it all and couldnt afford no insurances to cover thefts,even my lads stuff,dont feel like i got f,all to look forward to,hardly left my house since or seen anyone,

Night time sorry to hear about all your shit mate

but your right theres too many wankers on here

and the only concelation(if there is one)this is the only way they can get at you

spineless wankers that like to call you,spread your name around etc,,met them mate all wankers

but if your not a fighter theres no point in listening to all the macho talk,i'd do this i'd do that

talk is cheap and it will be you that will be living with the aftermath no matter which way it went

your priority is your little lad and yourself.

hope you have a better 2009 mate

all the best

always remember

WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND ;)

sorry to hear that lad and to make things worse some c**t on here is the cause of it name and shame the fcuker

What's the score with your signature?

"by ballad or gun our day shall come"

Do you think there's any place for that shite on here?

If that signature is ok, then this isn't the decent respectful place I thought it was.

I hope you've felt the pain that stupid slogans like that represent.

:no:

sorry to hear that lad and to make things worse some c**t on here is the cause of it name and shame the fcuker

What's the score with your signature?

"by ballad or gun our day shall come"

Do you think there's any place for that shite on here?

If that signature is ok, then this isn't the decent respectful place I thought it was.

I hope you've felt the pain that stupid slogans like that represent.

:no:

well said ss ..

my heart goes out to you mate; im on my own with a 12yr old lad and last week the council turned up at the door as some nosey tosser had complained that when he walks my bullx he could lose control of it !oh and he may be letting the dog mess in the gutter ;not is but maybe ! he plays rugby for the county and loves the dog ;would they rather he hung around the streets carrying a knife ! morons

Guest night time my time

lts not people on here that did me over, it was a careless vindictive misinformed gossip by a member on here that caused me to be stitched like a kipper, i go nameing, i get more,maybe worse,sometimes things have to be swallowed,see how it goes, :nono:

Edited by night time my time