well im pleased you think it is ok just shows how those big loops work. :good: T

the warrener had a go at us because we are stealing his thunder for to long he has been spouting rubbish and gullible people have been taken in by his patter on how to snare rabbits. We use the larger loop as it is more forgiving and allows for a full grown rabbit to place its head into the snare loop, The loops we use are 7x 5.5 this may seem big to some people but a rabbit measures approx5.5 inches from under its chin to the tips of its ears and has 7 inches of wiskers on its face i would love to learn how the warrener catches rabbits at 3.5 to4 inches with aloop 3x3 ithink they are called bullseyesnares :laugh: well iv abetter name bull shit snares.

How would you use those snares set at that hight in grass over the tops of your wellingtons id be amazed to know does he know something i dont :o Another thing why if hes such a trapping guru does he send to scotland to have his tealers made for him the answer is simple enough he can,t make them himself at least we make all our own equipment the way a proper rabbit catcher should iv seen the warreners vids on snaring and ill tell you now the man is not in the same leauge as glen waters peg& gun and myself when it come to snaring rabbits and thats a FACT!!!!!!!! WE might even visit him at one of the game shows and ask for a demonstration of his bulls''@@T SNARES :laugh: BIG LOOPS ARE THE WAY TO GO :good: GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r:

i recieved woodgas dvd yesterday all i can is that it is brilliant wat more could you ask for, ill be trying some of those setups next season for sure

nice1 woodga! :good::)

i agree no1 it is a cracking dvd, buy some of woodga snares they are the business, you get quality snares plus advice on how to set them,it worked for me i caught a few rabbits with them.Thanks again woodga :good:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Trapper5589
i recieved woodgas dvd yesterday all i can is that it is brilliant wat more could you ask for, ill be trying some of those setups next season for sure

nice1 woodga! :good::)

no bull's eye snares on this DVD oops i mean bulls**t snares on this DV...only professional snares used. With big nooses like all true REAL rabbit trappers use.

Trapper5589 :D

Guest The Big Fish

I was a bit sceptical at first when woodga first brought out his dvd, i thought here we go another one :D

BUT having watched it for myself, i can see how things have progressed in the film making world and how superior the quality of both image and sound are compared to the old vhs video, not to mention the mans obvious talents and experience at the snaring game.

You realy can see when watching someone at work if they KNOW what they are doing and woodga certainly does.

If you want to learn the art of snaring then you wont go wrong with this dvd :good:

Guest Geordie

And i'll just add this :D Having been taken out with my young beddy x by Mr Woodga when i was first started getting into the dogs,i can honestly say hes one of the most down to earth blokes ive ever met.

Hes the type who dont bullshit you,and if he thinks youre a tit he will probably tell you that :laugh::laugh:

Dunno why he calls me tw@t face tho :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top bloke,top dvd :good:;)